Mazda want more CX-5 sales in the USA?. Make it a bit wider and longer

My point was that Mazda already has a vehicle in the size category you're talking about. Did you know you can get a third row in the Nissan Rogue? Would it make a difference if they took the third row out of the CX-9 and called it a CX-7?

Lol get outta here. The CX-9 is a pebble short of 200 long! Theres nothing sporty about a car that long. The class Im talking about are 12-15 shorter. Huge difference.

Yea I get the Macan is small. Probably not that much bigger than my GTI if at all.

There are bigger options too but also lots of money.

While were at it, can we also get a bigger gas tank? 18 gallons would be about right in the CX5.

We have 2 x CX5s. Love the cars. But at 6'5/240 I could use more room.The CX9 is not much bigger in the driver's cockpit. I hate to leave Mazda but we are looking at RDX

While we*re at it, can we also get a bigger gas tank? 18 gallons would be about right in the CX5.

Great idea. Not fun waiting in the gas line on a Saturday morning at the Costco or waiting all day-ish after the sun is fully up. Roomy like Forester or CR-V with great seats and an 18 gallon tank is something I'll vote for.

Im sure the 2020 CX5 is going to address all of the concerns mentioned in this thread, and it will be cheaper too!

Yea, Im not waiting in line for gas to save a few cents. Time is money.

Yup.

3/4 of a 15 gallon tank is just under 12 gallons.

Even saving 10 a gallon with no lines (no extended idle while waiting) is less than $1.20. The longer you sit in line (or the further out of your way you go), the lower the savings.

Im sure the 2020 CX5 is going to address all of the concerns mentioned in this thread, and it will be cheaper too!

I thought I saw someone with a Japanese IP address lurking here, taking notes...

Back