Mazda V6 Water Pump GP $65 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pulley that was sent out is not what the right pulley for the other car either. It is off by a little and is scrap. So for everyone with the wrong pulley, please throw it in the garbage.
I want a couple of these if anyone wants to ship 'em to me. I've got a little project for 'em.

They do fit the 2.3. but the amount of material on the front plate is wrong. I will be sending out call tags to get them back.

so you don't want us to "throw it in the garbage" as per you a few days ago? i PMed you btw, please respond.

I responsed. I do not want them to be thrown away. I will send out call tags to have them returned to me so I can deal with them. The 2.3L WP pulley was redesigned for a few reasons and I do not want the ones you V6 guys got in circulation.

I responsed. I do not want them to be thrown away. I will send out call tags to have them returned to me so I can deal with them. The 2.3L WP pulley was redesigned for a few reasons and I do not want the ones you V6 guys got in circulation.
I still have not received my replacement....

glad this is working out so far.

has anybody not received a pulley/refund that they requested? well, except for ones that needed to be redone.

I have not received my WP pulley yet,

Has anyone?

Brach,I was sick on last thursday,friday and saturday.I saw that I missed your call,could you please update us on the WP pulley.

They started shipping last week and few misplaced ones went out today. I would expect people to see them starting tomorrow and the next day. They went USPS 1st class and take about 1-2 days longer than priority. For the PS pulley, if anyone has not recieved theirs, PM me with your name and address so I can track it. They all should be in your hands. Come Friday, if you do not have your WP pulley, PM me with your name and address.
Dave I will try and call you again tomorrow.

Last edited:
are you sending shipping return labels too?

I have had several people PM with with possible issues like finding a box to send them back in along with other concerns. So to make it work for everyone, if you WANT to send it back then you can. If you do not want to then you do not have to. This way everyone is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back