Mazda V6 PS GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attn: Medieval

Seems like we've got a less than smooth situation here with your customers / The Members. Some people report receiving their orders and others have been kept waiting...for too long!

All your customers need to receive the items they ordered or a refund ASAP.

Please do not create another FS/GB thread until all your orders and refunds have been completed.

Attn: Members

The Moderator Team and I are going to keep a close eye on all of Medieval's FS/GB threads. Be sure to post whether you received anything or not...We need to know exactly how the situation is developing.

Post your Medieval feedback here...Reviews for Brach & Medieval

Thank you.

Attn: Medieval

Seems like we've got a less than smooth situation here with your customers / The Members. Some people report receiving their orders and others have been kept waiting...for too long!

All your customers need to receive the items they ordered or a refund ASAP.

Please do not create another FS/GB thread until all your orders and refunds have been completed.

Attn: Members

The Moderator Team and I are going to keep a close eye on all of Medieval's FS/GB threads. Be sure to post whether you received anything or not...We need to know exactly how the situation is developing.

Post your Medieval feedback here...Reviews for Brach & Medieval

Thank you.

I got all my products and Brach tried to make things right,Just the time line was way off.I just don't know if I would choose to do buisness with him again or not from my experience with him.

UPDATE! Checkout my post below (originally posted yesterday)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoine
I feel your pain guys...I've updated Medieval's AV status title to the following:

Medieval vbmenu_register("postmenu_3832800", true);

[URL="http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/image.php?u=46001&dateline=1195102677"]http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/image...ine=1195102677[/URL]

AV status SUSPENDED!
DO NOT ORDER PARTS FROM THIS VENDOR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

*Spread the word...Inform your fellow Members that Medieval is NOT authorized to conduct new sales. The priority is to get everyone on the same page so that we can resolve all these order and refund issues!

I'm at work now (lunch break) so I can't close all his threads but I will later today and post an update and link here...

Let's be a community and help eachother out...Everyones support on this would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!

NOTE all active Medieval threads will be closed and a link will be posted to the following thread...Only post if you are a Medieval customer!

I have or have not received my part or refund from Medieval (customer posts only)

WARNING...Anyone who creates drama in the above thread will have their post deleted and will be dealt with immediately.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back