Mazda Tribute winshield washer nozzles

:
2014 Mazda 3 i Grand Touring
I'm trying to find these, but the tributes are a little hard to find. I'm coupling with purchase of some other used stuff from a junkyard. So if the Tribute and Ford Escape are essentially the same vehicles, wouldn't the Escape washer nozzles work also to upgrade the P5's? Anyone do this?

Trying to stike gold and find a MP3 ECU used also, but not even one in the country!! Anyone want to sell one? Please PM me.

nozzles: same part, different part number... AND, dirt cheap, even from the dealer

When I ordered mine from onlinemazdaparts.com they actually came in the ford bag with the ford part numbers on them. Both nozzles, including shipping to canada, came in at under $20 I think, and your local dealer should be able to get them for you with no problems.

**** the dealer. They'll want 20.00 each. They suck. Order from one of the oem parts vendors listed here. Like was stated, shipped to the door just under 20.00 & no dealing with the dipshittery.

Ordered them from onlinemazdaparts.com Can't wait for them to arrive, the stock ones suck ass!!!!

Bingo. Is your ID a bike reference? I guess mine would be veloeleven, LOL.

**** the dealer. They'll want 20.00 each. They suck. Order from one of the oem parts vendors listed here. Like was stated, shipped to the door just under 20.00 & no dealing with the dipshittery.

mazda retail on the is only like $8 - onlinemazdaparts.com sell them for about $7 - take your pick

mazda retail on the is only like $8 - onlinemazdaparts.com sell them for about $7 - take your pick
Dealers around you must have less markup then. Stupid asses by me wanted 167.00 for my door lock part where I got it for 95.00 from here. Typical s*** for most any dealer part I've ever gone after.

I also just ordered 4 of the tribute's. A set for each car. $38 to my door from onlinemazdaparts sponser here

Tylor

Yup, work in the cycling industry. Been racing since I was yeah high. This is my other passion.
Cool, been riding about 40 yrs. Always have loved it. I basically spec my own s***, get the parts & build/service all my stuff down to crazy lace patterns with the wheelsets. I've got a few that showed up completely in the mail then came to life as a whole unit. I know you don't wanna hear that s*** if you work at a shop but hey, I've bought plenty whole bikes from shops too so I spread it around. Love riding, it's so free & unrestrained & in the face of controls & expenditures of other hobbies/passions. No gas, no license, no insurance, no hauling or usage fees(most of the time) just take off from the house & go wherever you feel. Kicks ass! Threadjack over, back to regularly scheduled thread material.

Cool, been riding about 40 yrs. Always have loved it. I basically spec my own s***, get the parts & build/service all my stuff down to crazy lace patterns with the wheelsets. I've got a few that showed up completely in the mail then came to life as a whole unit. I know you don't wanna hear that s*** if you work at a shop but hey, I've bought plenty whole bikes from shops too so I spread it around. Love riding, it's so free & unrestrained & in the face of controls & expenditures of other hobbies/passions. No gas, no license, no insurance, no hauling or usage fees(most of the time) just take off from the house & go wherever you feel. Kicks ass! Threadjack over, back to regularly scheduled thread material.

I actually work in the engineering side of things. I design em. A passion that's turned into a career. I'm lucky.

Cool, I once worked at a specialty fab shop & made one from scratch back in 1980 from aluminum. We made aluminum lifeboats for some ships so there was material around. It was kinda bizarre, had outgrown 20 inch yamaha motobike & wanted a bigger aluminum version of that kinda. Back in the olden days before computers & CNC machines, lol. It was OK but ended up breaking from too much jumping. Killed a prehistoric monoshock frame oversized bmx bike same way. I kinda went surfing for the rest of the 80s until mtb kicked in around 90, been buildin ridin again since then.

Latest posts

Back