Mazda Speed5 Project!

I'm assuming it will be set up for racing. I'd still like to see a turbo'd 5 with all the comforts of a commuter. More of a MazdaSleep5. (headbang)

ice 1.jpg

ice 4.jpg

ice 9.jpg

ice 3.jpg

ice 8.jpg

Dry ice the sound proofing to remove all the sound proofing

To answer a coupl of questions from earlier...

using a 5 kills 2 birds with one stone:
1. Yep... we will fit a coffin bed in the back so 1 driver can sleep since this is basically a 8 day endurance race.
2. Believe it or not it gets to run in the Truck / SUV class!!! Nice!!!

Right now we are waiting for the cage guys to pick her up ( probally Saturday afternoon ) and she will be away for a week or so. In the mean time we will work on the drivetrain an get it ready for install.

Right now we are working with Team MER and Protege Garage on the Hi-pro parts and will have some big announcements about some other fun stuff really soon ( Guest driver???? )

P.S. you can also see it on our face book group search "Speed 5 project "

Awesome Update! (2thumbs)

Can't wait to see this bad boy with the cage installed...What sort of "upgrade" plans do you have for the engine/drivetrain? ;)

Also glad to know you're working with one of our most popular Authorized Vendors / Main Sponsors...Captain KRM P5 (thumb)

I know this is a 'race' vehicle, but will any attempt be made to keep it all OBD-II compliant? will you be running the stock MS3 harnesses?

thats pretty awesome, i was actually contemplating buying a mtx 5 and putting a turbo kit on it.. f2 actually makes turbo kits for the 5

thats an awesome project.,., keeps everyone engaged.,.,something shops wont do.,.,

Speed is still at cage shops ( have not recieved pics from them ) Just pulled drive train out of storage to get ready and just waiting for our Beast to get back to get put together..... waiting sux!!!

If you took that thing to the track, I can only imagine the look on some guys face when he gets worked over....by a micro mini van!

Back