Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Installed front grille

dsc00697ec.jpg

dsc00696pn.jpg

That's a nice looking grill, but it does need some paint, IMHO. Whenever a lip, grill or spoiler is installed without paint it just looks like the buyer didn't want to spend a couple bucks to really make it blend in and look good. It will look soooo much better when it's matching.

ps- 1991c, your link doesn't go to your MR2 build. You need to be a member to view it. Boo...

Looks good. Normally I would say flat black looks unfinished, but with your wheels it works.

thanks man :) just need a lip to go with it

That's a nice looking grill, but it does need some paint, IMHO. Whenever a lip, grill or spoiler is installed without paint it just looks like the buyer didn't want to spend a couple bucks to really make it blend in and look good. It will look soooo much better when it's matching.

thanks :) i know what you mean but i think once i get a s204 or chargespeed lip it will compliment the grille much better. The reason i didnt paint it to match the body color is because the rear has black emblems and part of the rear lip was plasti dipped. So the front needs something to match as well

imag1885.jpg

so it looks like this right now plus black emblems

what kinda fogs you got there? they don't look oem

I'm not sure, i got them off a member here when i bought his front bumper, sideskirts, and rear lip. You are right though they are not oem but they are new so its super clear when you see it in person even with the yellow film over it.

They might be CATZ brand fogs, they made a set that fit my P5 bumper really well, just needed a little trimming to the mounting bracket but much cheaper than OEM.

in all honesty, i think itd look pretty good. we can test fit it next week. i mostly want the big wing lol

Randomly found a guy selling this spoiler and i think its a civic spoiler but for the protege

Personally i like it like that.... flushed and different from the rest (headbang)

20120814_100253.jpg

20120814_100242.jpg

20120814_095750.jpg

Back