mazda protege 5 headlight, fog light, and stock interior

hi every1, i wanna sincerely thank everyone whom have purchased parts from me. it has now come time to get rid of my leftover. this is all i have left.

radio Bezel - $45 shipped
clear side markers - $20/each shipped
wiper stalk - $25-$30 shipped
You can have all the blank switches and coin holder pictured for $15 shipped within US or else $2/each shipped
3 - A PILARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
5- B PILLARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
tweeters pair - $40 shipped
tweeter pair blanks - $10
Dim switch - $10 shipped. u can have all the dim switch for $30 shipped and sell it yourself.

UPDATED PICS:

Last edited:
Got my sunvisors in the mail today and already put em in! They look great, thanks man!

glad you like em Chi3f.

i12drivemyMP5 ... no filler strips. sorry!

IMAG2445.jpg

do have the inside panel for the rear hatch? Mine cracked and I need a new one. Please pm me and let me know how much and whether or not you have it. Thanks

STILL AVAILABLE ...

BOTH HEADLIGHTS, Front grill, fenders, 1 FOG LIGHT, window switch, fog switch, ECU, radio trim, cup holder, etc and everything pictured.

let me know what you need. i may have it.

hey man, can you give me a price for the 2 head lights (condition pics would be great, mainly need passenger side but will consider both if in good condition) and the cargo cover shipped to 27603?

thanks
runner

I might be interested in the cd player / 6-disc changer and also the front driver side floor mat and maybe the fog light (I need both but one would do for now). Does the cd player/changer work? My player has crapped out on me and starts skipping the cd not long after starting it. Could you post some pics (not sure if you posted these already) of all these and would you be willing to ship to Alberta Canada? My postal code is T2A2G3.

hey, i'm looking for the light switch stem, i saw it in the first post, but do you still have it?

still have ...

glove box, sun visors, window switch, FOG lights, steering wheel + air bag, pillar, door panels, tail light, headlights, cd player,
etc ...

if you need something please let me know. i may have it.

IMAG2621.jpg

IMAG2622.jpg

IMAG2626.jpg

How about a drivers side rear door actuator and pass side rear window actuator? Thanks in advance.

Back