mazda protege 5 headlight, fog light, and stock interior

hi every1, i wanna sincerely thank everyone whom have purchased parts from me. it has now come time to get rid of my leftover. this is all i have left.

radio Bezel - $45 shipped
clear side markers - $20/each shipped
wiper stalk - $25-$30 shipped
You can have all the blank switches and coin holder pictured for $15 shipped within US or else $2/each shipped
3 - A PILARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
5- B PILLARS @ $20/each shipped (open to offer depending on location)
tweeters pair - $40 shipped
tweeter pair blanks - $10
Dim switch - $10 shipped. u can have all the dim switch for $30 shipped and sell it yourself.

UPDATED PICS:

Last edited:
i may consider parting out the car, so if any1 is interested in parts please let me know.
This statement is way too vague. You need to provide documentation of what you have and are offering, including photos that show said parts w/signage.

Edit: Also, I deleted your duplicate thread. Please be aware that creating duplicate threads on the same topic isn't allowed. If you need a thread moved (wrong section) or a title updated (to add/subtract an item, for example) a section mod such as myself can assist you.

Last edited:
no cracks or deep chips. they fogs are fresh! i would like $75 for both. thanks!

sorry, no aftermarket parts. my car is stock.

i will try to take pictures of front and rear seats and post when i get a chance. thanks!

IMG_0511.JPGIMG_0513.JPG

been getting a lot of pm regarding my FOG lamps. well here are some close up pics. what you see is what you get. $75. thank you!

headlamps are still for sale.

i also got clear markers .. if any1 is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 815
  • IMG_0504.JPG
    IMG_0504.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 675
sale mod please edit my post. i am now selling my interior as well. thanks you!

yup my interior is up for grabs!

Attachments

• IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 835
update:

headlights ... $175 shipped within US
Fogs ... $75 shipped within US
side markers ... $25 shipped within US
bumper marker ... $25 shipped within US

***if you need interior pieces let me know and i will post a pic of the actual item for you.

Thanks for editing my post.

if i can't sell it on mazda247 they will be listed on EBAY. my prices are reasonable and would like to give back to the mazda247 community 1st.

please NOTE that it may not be a bargain to shop on ebay. i saw a single fog lamp just sold for $50.

Back