Mazda Meet @ Hillcrest Orchards

Sorry we couldn't make it out yesterday. Jessica was sick and it didn't make sense to be outside in the cold/rainy weather. Although looking at some of the pictures posted on Facebook, it somehow looks like it wasn't raining.

1013131551_zps43d072eb.jpg

Sorry we couldn't make it out yesterday. Jessica was sick and it didn't make sense to be outside in the cold/rainy weather. Although looking at some of the pictures posted on Facebook, it somehow looks like it wasn't raining.

Yeah shortly after everyone arrived it was sunny for the first time all day. Not sure who ordered that but it worked out!

Love the picture!

Thanks again, Will! That was a hoot and the food was amaaaaaazing! Tessa and I also passed out shortly after getting home. And it was nice to see everyone. We should do this every year. :)

Glad you guys had a good time! Marlon and Lauri both mentioned making this an annual thing.

If it turns into an annual thing, what is the verdict on food? Do it again? Or stick to the traditional hot dogs and burgers?

As far as pictures, I usually host them on ImageShack or PhotoBucket and then paste the URL around some IMG tags.

If it turns into an annual thing, what is the verdict on food? Do it again? Or stick to the traditional hot dogs and burgers?

Was this a serious question? Heck yeah to your bro-in-laws food! It was amazing! I told Tessa "I think we found our caterer if we get married.". haha. And I gotta say "if" to keep her on her toes. And please tell Alison thanks again for letting her use her sweatshirt. :)

Thanks to Will and the entire Dodd family for hosting us. Grandma is the best, what a great sense of humor! Let's make it happen again next year and keep the same food! What a great family event, seeing the baby meeps was a blast.

We had awesome time. Thank you for hosting. And definitely no burgers / dogs if we can get your bro to cook for us again. Loved it!

Will thanks for having out! I'm good with making this an annual.

Back