Mazda Meet @ Hillcrest Orchards

According to the last post of attendees we have a count of 30. Do you think that is right? Jen wants to be sure to make enough for everyone. I'm pretty sure I know a guy that can take care of any leftovers though.

Evan, the other flavor will be chocolate so you won't have to use a bunch of coolwhip.

I told my brother-in-law 40. My parents, wife, me, and a few other people aren't on the list and will be attending.

I'm sorry, Will. If you don't like whipped cream then we can no longer be friends.

Larry, if Jen is making desert for 30 people what's your PayPal addy and I'll kick you $5 to cover some cost. I don't want to feel like a mooch just showing up and being like "Yo dawg, where my desert be at and s***, yO!?".

Don't go there Evan. I owe you anyway.

Don't sweat it.

I'll be a +1. I'm bringing my pinch hitter GF. lulz. (just kidding, Tessa is coming)

Just double checking. What all will there be to eat? Melissa gets kinda nervious eating what other people prepare with her alergies.

A couple of us (Marlon, Lauri, Dave, Peaches, Phen and I) will be there after the auto-x in Lakeland so hopefully around 4pm if they can keep the timing lights working this time...

Just double checking. What all will there be to eat? Melissa gets kinda nervious eating what other people prepare with her alergies.

I'll know for sure tomorrow! I'll be sure to update it here.

What time will everyone be there on Sunday?

Everyone can come whenever you want and hang out. I think I put 4:00 on the original post that would give you plenty of time to do the hayrides and apple/pumpkin picking if you want. The farm officially closes at 6:00, so I was planning on doing the food around that time or maybe 6:30.

I forgot to mention it's BYOB if you want to drink beer or any other alcoholic beverages. Otherwise there is water, root beer, and cider that will be available for you guys and gals.

Chippy's too cool for us anymore anyway... :(

John, Deeees nuts! (Sorry, had to)

nobody told chippy!? we should have asked for moonshine apple pie!!!

Chippy has photo sessions scheduled all/most of the afternoon, us included. We need to get Andrew's pics done and James has some sort of deal going right now.

I told Chippy on Facebook about this. He said that he might be able to make it late afternoon and I told him that would work out since a bunch of folks are going to autocross today anyways.

I'm glad to hear that and you're quite welcome!

Thank you again to everyone that came out!

Back