Mazda family from AR

finalspeed

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3/ 2012 Mazda5
Hello everyone! Picked up the Mazda 5 sport back in September. Was waiting to do some mods before posting. I had to take the plunge and experiment on what would fit this vehicle. Mods on the 5 are corksport sri with cab, muffler delete with resonated tip, h&r springs, drag dr34's, door sills, pedals, foglights with led bulbs, leds in interior lamps, painted headlights and emblems,window visors, spoiler, oem mudflaps, oem all weather mats, oem cargo liner, xentec hids, and remote start. As soon as a header is produced I'm getting one. I'm going to use the rear sway bar from my Mazdaspeed as soon as my other one comes in.
100_0834-1.jpg
100_0833.jpg
100_0832.jpg
100_0837.jpg
100_0836.jpg
100_0835.jpg
100_0838.jpg

Last edited:
Short ram is from a 2010 mazda 3 2.5, cold air box is from 2010 mazda 3 2.5 with little modification, door sills and pedals are from the previous gen 5, window visors are from 2010 mazda 5, and the springs are from a 2010 mazda 5.

Nice! Where'd you get the spoiler? How was the install?

You can get a header from MSDS for the 2010+ Mazda3 2.5 that should fit just fine with the flexpipe on the 5. If I had the money I'd get one.

Also, hate to break it to you, but the RSB from your MS3 won't fit the 2012 Mazda5. I tried but the mounting points on the 2010+ Mazda3 have been widened; the 2012+ Mazda5 uses the older, narrower mounting points.

I bought the spoiler from carid.com price is 112 primed. However ebay has it for 70.00. Look it up for 2011 mazda5. The spoiler mounts with two bolts, it wasn't fun but I lined it up with the install t-plastics thingys. After that just mark and drill. Thanks for the header info I will surely be getting one after the holidays.

holy cow you're a modding fool :)

I'd like to hear more about the LED interior lighting. I've been thinking about putting some aux LEDs in the overhead console, aimed down, like my E39 BMW has. It's a gentle rather than bright light 'bathing' the console area all the time. Not noticeable when driving but really helpful when getting the phone out or just rooting around in the center console.

I also like the matte black painted front emblem

I like that aluminum pedal set. I was thinking about it today. It has no dead cover for the foot rest, so I was going to check out the Japanese automotive aftermarket store this weekend. Can you tell me where you got it from?
Short ram is from a 2010 mazda 3 2.5, cold air box is from 2010 mazda 3 2.5 with little modification, door sills and pedals are from the previous gen 5, window visors are from 2010 mazda 5, and the springs are from a 2010 mazda 5.

Just got the JKS spoiler in the mail from Carid.com. It's been raining nonstop here so I didn't have a chance to install it. I'll see about doing it tomorrow if time allows.

Back