MAZDA CX-5 mud gaurds pic's please

Great pics. Perhaps functionality is debatable but the bottom line is I think the OEM ones make the car look more complete so I'm going to get a set. They get a little lost with the black on black, although they still look good, but I think they'll look even better with the Blue Reflex. Dealer has them in stock so I'll post some pics once I get them on just so people can see how they look with different paint.

How easy is it to install the Rokblox front and back?

Great pics. Perhaps functionality is debatable but the bottom line is I think the OEM ones make the car look more complete so I'm going to get a set. They get a little lost with the black on black, although they still look good, but I think they'll look even better with the Blue Reflex. Dealer has them in stock so I'll post some pics once I get them on just so people can see how they look with different paint.

Any update on these? I'm also thinking of getting the OEM guards. I have a Soul Red, so I'm wondering how the color combo would look.

Page 106 will show them with the Blue Reflex. Maybe Photoshop to make it Soul Red.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123826557-What-Did-You-Do-for-Your-CX-5-Today/page106

Cool. They look good.

Well I ended up having enough accumulated points on my credit card (thanks to a point boost from the 5K down payment on my CX5) to 'purchase' front and rear mudguards as well as the soft cargo liner. I'm excited! Are the guards easy to install or should I just head to the dealer?

Cool. They look good.

Well I ended up having enough accumulated points on my credit card (thanks to a point boost from the 5K down payment on my CX5) to 'purchase' front and rear mudguards as well as the soft cargo liner. I'm excited! Are the guards easy to install or should I just head to the dealer?

Fronts went on no problem. Backs were weird. There were all these extra instructions I just ignored. Basically there were 5 holes that I figured needed to line up with 5 holes and forget everything else. 4 holes lined up perfectly but 1 did not so I ended up with 2 extra bolts and clip nuts (1 from each side) and a couple circle things I have no idea about.

Latest posts

Back