Mazda 626 Intake Mani Info thread

I probably have over 3,000 miles on it now. Here is a pick of it when I put it in:
4fa36ae2c540.jpg

and here is where it go's into the IM
c95d230108f2.jpg

It turns a purpalish blue color just like some headers do but thats all, it works great

yeah I think I only had mine on for a few thousand I had no issues, I dunno how long it will last for so when I had my motor apart I put a new one in

tekkie said:
yeah I think I only had mine on for a few thousand I had no issues, I dunno how long it will last for so when I had my motor apart I put a new one in

So did you ever successfully put the 626 mani in? If so did you feel any improvements?? Any Dino's yet??

obviously if I put a few thousand on it ;) I never did any dynos but I am sure there was power down low

its out and I put in the FSZE IM when I rebuild my motor, hard to tell the difference because I changed so many things at once

That purplish color only comes from oil or residue on the headers or steel line if you would have took some soapy water and a towel to the headers and the braided line after install they would stay the nice chrome color they came with lol. But hey some people enjoy that purplish color.

Back