Mazda 626 Intake Mani Info thread

I probably have over 3,000 miles on it now. Here is a pick of it when I put it in:
4fa36ae2c540.jpg

and here is where it go's into the IM
c95d230108f2.jpg

It turns a purpalish blue color just like some headers do but thats all, it works great

yeah I think I only had mine on for a few thousand I had no issues, I dunno how long it will last for so when I had my motor apart I put a new one in

tekkie said:
yeah I think I only had mine on for a few thousand I had no issues, I dunno how long it will last for so when I had my motor apart I put a new one in

So did you ever successfully put the 626 mani in? If so did you feel any improvements?? Any Dino's yet??

obviously if I put a few thousand on it ;) I never did any dynos but I am sure there was power down low

its out and I put in the FSZE IM when I rebuild my motor, hard to tell the difference because I changed so many things at once

That purplish color only comes from oil or residue on the headers or steel line if you would have took some soapy water and a towel to the headers and the braided line after install they would stay the nice chrome color they came with lol. But hey some people enjoy that purplish color.

Latest posts

Back