Mazda 3i Front lip

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
5 Door Titanium Gray Metallic, Mazda 3
Well I have a hatchback 3S and I bought a front lip for it, although they didn't specify what model it was for. I e-mailed them and called time and time again to find out and told them to let me know if it wont fit save the shipping and give my money back and don't send it. Well it shipped and didn't fit so now I have a front lip and was wondering if anyone would be interested. Starting offer is at $125 shipped. Its polyureathane very strong, great quality, good look, and even a bodyshop I took it to said wow to bad it don't fit your model this lip is really nice (quality and style). So if you would be interested let me know.

ps - if you want to see it its the one from 4caroption.com here front lip pic

I will take some for you today and post them. Its brand new has not been used only took out of the box really. I will get pics up ASAP.

Damn, to bad it doesn't fit. I was hoping to see your car with it on.

unpainted, not sure about how much yet. I may not even be selling it, but I will let you know and post pictures when i do

Hey bro sorry no pic yet I will really try to get it done today I just got back in town had a death in the family. I'll try hard for you today though. Thanks for waiting.

MazdaAxela said:
^^ Sorry I was reffering to the original Lip kit that IMC posted about.
its ok, I wasnt sure, but I posted anyway because its the same situation. front bumper on his hatch is not the same as the i

Holy crap....

WOW....I finally got back online. I really wanted to sell this lip and now I don't know if anyone interested is still up for it. I live in South FL and got hit by Huricane Wilma had no power and internet for a long time. Well now I got power back and have been working 81 hrs a week at work. So I finally found some time to get on here and post if anyone is interested it a mazda 3i front lip and price is $125 shipped let me know and I will see if I can get someones digital cam to take pics cause mine is ...no longer functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back