mazda 2 (panda style)

jajaja.. ya tengo los blox alli... los vms los compre porque estaban aqui en PTY... pero es cierto, vision sucks...
(lol .. I have the Blox already there ... VMS buy them because they were here in panama ... but it's true Vision sucks...)

photo3tz0p83rrbs5vw.jpg

photo5nc6ne3i3atb60.jpg

photo888fsa6jsqjv4p.jpg

photobwzp7sxb4fbmyz.jpg

photodigb7k6d7oa6ns.jpg

photoh7gd53mtsydra6.jpg

photom605arywh2zxog.jpg

phototfar6irmqdn0eg.jpg

photowwv4fyt2epewwg.jpg

photoxtbdnv5xodenqa.jpg

photoyq0uhx2rwm0s00.jpg

truth fun, there are real horsepower vs the 2! even so we are third in the standings, which is a great achievement for a 106whp daily drive.
I Promise for the next one will be on board camera hahaha ... I need this
The car feels very well, taking advantage over the other when braking and entering in the curve, even so I'm thinking the rear discs and brake lines.
Now installed the lower brace, the output of the curve is much more powerful and controlled and does not lead me outside, on the contrary, he sticks to the line of track and go out there and with greater advantage over other cars with more power.
Very refreshing experience, and come to the next best.

Oh, well that's only 12,000 miles away.

Do you know who the manufacturer is and how do you like the quality?

Thanks,
John

The quality looks good, we will see the weather as it goes, and several cars have been brought here from the same place and do well ..

I ask my friend and I tell you

Thanks Matrixxx !

I'm off to Google. That looks really great on your car. Good photo!!!

John

EDIT: I did a Google search and came up with a zillion hits on Streetversion, but they were all for Lamborghini's. Any address or other identifiers?

Last edited:
Wow very nice M2!!! You're inspiring. ;]
Btw where did you get that CF hood? I've been dying for one! :]
Awesome ride! xD

Back