May be BYE BYE For p5

Get one of those Huge new dodge ram hemi trucks. Lots of hp and just totally bad ass!

my next car after the p5 will be an early 90s nsx (my son will be old enough to sit in the front seat)

dj5tyle5 said:
What I meant by "sporty" was the street-racer looking type of car. Basically that's what I think the p5 looks like. NOthing wrong with that, I just am looking for something else right now. Maybe an suv but I couldn't justify using that much gas.

SUV = Stupid Useless Vehicles :D

Get a G35 regardless if it's a coupe or sedan...the AWD G35x is the closest your gonna get to an actual R35 until it comes in a few years. Your pimp factor increases 10x fold EASILY. I know hehehehehe

yes the infinity is nice. I found an is300 for 23,999. It only has 23k miles on it so not to bad. I'm going to take it for a test drive.

dj5tyle5 said:
What I meant by "sporty" was the street-racer looking type of car. Basically that's what I think the p5 looks like. NOthing wrong with that, I just am looking for something else right now. Maybe an suv but I couldn't justify using that much gas.

CR-V. I loved my 2000, and got very good MPG for a "SUV" - can't really call it a SUV, but it looks like one. ;)

There is a ton of space, the price is right, and it will last forever.

Last edited:
I agree with the altima idea, a friend has one, 3.5SE, its hot. Not to mention it's faster than the majority of the cars in the area...
lg_PICT0533a.jpg

Yeah, I'm not looking for allout speed. I test drove a lincoln ls the other day. Very nice. I'm now considering all options.

Latest posts

Back