May be BYE BYE For p5

dj5tyle5 said:
Well my p5 may be going away soon. Thinking about a is300 or something like that. Any ideas??

The is300 SportCross is a sweet choice IMO..the rich man's p5.

But why are you abandoning an '03 P5? :confused:

Well One guy that I work w/ is thinking about getting rid of his 03 pro5 for a 3 and I absolutely hate the 3 just my 2 cents.

2k2silvermp5 said:
Well One guy that I work w/ is thinking about getting rid of his 03 pro5 for a 3 and I absolutely hate the 3 just my 2 cents.

Personally, I find the 3 sedan pretty nice. Got a little of that VW Jetta look. The 3 wagon is a bit bleh... at least there's no love-at-first-sight feeling like when I first saw the P5

But the 3 is supposed to be better in quite a lot of aspects, like handling. 40% stiffer than the current proteges!

I have put lots of miles on the car for only having it a year. I want to find something with more room and that is less of a sporty look. I know the is300 does not fit those qualifications, so any other ideas. THe price range i'm looking at is definetly under 30k. I am even considering something used.

The IS300 is not any roomier than the P5. For under 30k a new TSX might fit the bill. Roomier than IS. But of course in IMO, IS300
is the one to get( very good handling, RWD) and still have the P5 looks.. I am also thinking of replacing my P5 to IS300 but when I found out how much my P5s worth Im just gonn have to wait..

Is300 has nice looking interior...however why spent more money on it? when you can get Subaru wrx for cheaper !!!!

You can definitely find a used IS for under 25K. Good cars. Check into a base G35 sedan. I've seen them go for as cheap as $25,995 BRAND NEW. No leather and no H.I.D.'s. But still pretty bad ass with 260hp.

Try a Accord V6. Comes with a delicious 240hp on regular gas, and supposedly more with premium. Quiet, upscale interior, and cool gauge set and center console..... very nice car.

Oh yeah, and you can accel faster than a IS also.

Hell for that matter go for a used BMW M3..... seen em go for as little as 22k.... Some on ebay right now in fact...

shinzen said:
Hell for that matter go for a used BMW M3..... seen em go for as little as 22k.... Some on ebay right now in fact...

Great choice. The E36 M3 is awesome.

Douggie said:
Personally, I find the 3 sedan pretty nice. Got a little of that VW Jetta look. The 3 wagon is a bit bleh... at least there's no love-at-first-sight feeling like when I first saw the P5

But the 3 is supposed to be better in quite a lot of aspects, like handling. 40% stiffer than the current proteges!

regular pro or ms series?

Back