May 12th Meet @ Protege Garage

trickyp5 said:
Oh, He LOVES it. We took it to Gingerman yesterday. We had a little trouble with the brakes. Mostly because we didn't bleed them good enough when we installed his new brakes system. But after a few minor adjustments, he was back out on the track in no time.

The suspension is really cool, The dampening can be changed while in motion!

Thanks for much for hurry installation! You guys rock!

thats awesome, hope you both come back whenever you need anything done!

Bump for more people to show up to Kens box social..

.. and to bring more food. (encourage

I'll try to stop by. I'm not sure what the Saturday schedule looks like yet. I know I've got things going on, but I just don't know when or where.

hey i might be either a little late or leave a little early... i need to go up to west allis WI to pick up something from "northern tool and equipment" I need it to finish my car and my friends v8 miata

Ken, what do u think about the nitrogen being used in tire, any good or just a waste. they want $5 a tire. i have a couple tanks at the job, and was thinking about bring them on Sat. change some of the guys air at shop, for free a tank is about $13 buck.

i have nitrogen in my tires and i think it's pretty good haven't had to mess with my tires since about december we'll see if it goes longer

willkill said:
Ken, what do u think about the nitrogen being used in tire, any good or just a waste. they want $5 a tire. i have a couple tanks at the job, and was thinking about bring them on Sat. change some of the guys air at shop, for free a tank is about $13 buck.

the theory is that nitrogen particles are larger than a typical air particle and thus the tire will be less prone to leaking and maintain tire pressure thus leading to better fuel economy. problem is, most places don't have nitrogen fill machines yet and if you do fill your tires with nitrogen, they recommend you don't fill them with regular air on top of it or mix and match among tires. alot of higher end dealerships are going this route as a selling point to the customer, but i think the science and reasoning is a little hokey. i mean, air is pretty much comprised of nitrogen as the majority element as it is. to go 100% nitrogen vs 70% nitrogen in a tire doesn't realistically seem like its going to make a huge difference. just my opinion.

i would not object to you bringing a few tanks though!

i am going to check how much a tank holds, and make sure my reg. is working.

Back