Matte White CX-5

I don't really see the point of paying someone to wrap a white car white. Especially when the stock paint was a $200 option. LOL ;-/ Other than that, it looks cool.

the look is quite different from the stock white if you look at it in real life. Matte color gives a more aggressive look.

Thought the roof was tinted glass when I saw the first picture. Then I realized it wasn't in the other pics. Good job. How do the 22's ride?

Thought the roof was tinted glass when I saw the first picture. Then I realized it wasn't in the other pics. Good job. How do the 22's ride?

Thanks for the comment.
22s ride is not that bad. A bit harder than usual but nothing too much to be noticeable except when you hit a large pothole.

Wheel well

I would like to know if the 22" wheels tire package has clearance with the inside wall of the wheel well from lock to lock?

I love it!
I'd make the rims ~18" - otherwise its killer.
How dark a tint is your windshield?
Do you get any hassle for that?

my tints are 40% visibility for the windshield and 20% visibility for the sides and rear. It is perfectly legal in my country for such tints.

as for the steering wheel, in Indonesia is right hand side driver. ad how much for what cost?

my tints are 40% visibility for the windshield and 20% visibility for the sides and rear. It is perfectly legal in my country for such tints.

as for the steering wheel, in Indonesia is right hand side driver. ad how much for what cost?

I guess for the wrap? Just curious.

I guess for the wrap? Just curious.

i paid around 500 bucks. i know its dirt cheap for you guys, but hey labor is cheaper in my country where as, it was running 1500-2000 bucks when i was still in the states for full wrap.

Well done. I agree with all posts. Wish we had interior color, in US!
When do you launch for the moon...or onscreen in Terminator 4???!!! Very unique ride. Is it missing horns or fangs in the front, tho?? Hmm

Well done. I agree with all posts. Wish we had interior color, in US!
When do you launch for the moon...or onscreen in Terminator 4???!!! Very unique ride. Is it missing horns or fangs in the front, tho?? Hmm

?? are you high on drugs or something???

Back