manchester honda show

:
03.5 MSP Blazin' Yellow
There is a car show at manchester honda on Friday June 23rd if any of you guys out there are interested in going, I will def be there!

i might be down for a visit....i was in south windsor two weeks ago, not a bad ride...

manchester..........

anyways by the time you see the rice fest ill be on the play to good old beer town GERMANY! too bad i miss this i do want to chill with the nepoc group!

bazooka joe said:
i might be down for a visit....i was in south windsor two weeks ago, not a bad ride...

its actually the exact same place. we were just over the south windsor line at Moe's but when you get off the highway you are in manchester. If you went right off of 84 instead of left to Moe's you would have been right at manchester honda

slug420 said:
its actually the exact same place. we were just over the south windsor line at Moe's but when you get off the highway you are in manchester. If you went right off of 84 instead of left to Moe's you would have been right at manchester honda

cool, you going to attend?

most likely if i get my exhaust fixed. its goin on the lift tonight so wish me luck.

i dont know what to do, I am sure if i put normal bolts in instead of spring bolts it would get rid of the leak but then from what I have heard it could break the flange off of the CS exhaust without the springs there.

So unless the gasket is the problem which i doubt and hope it isnt since i dont have a spare handy, I can either try to rebend the hangars on the CS exhaust so it fits perfectly and the spring bolts keep the connection tight, or put the stock exhaust back on....

slug420 said:
most likely if i get my exhaust fixed. its goin on the lift tonight so wish me luck.

i dont know what to do, I am sure if i put normal bolts in instead of spring bolts it would get rid of the leak but then from what I have heard it could break the flange off of the CS exhaust without the springs there.

So unless the gasket is the problem which i doubt and hope it isnt since i dont have a spare handy, I can either try to rebend the hangars on the CS exhaust so it fits perfectly and the spring bolts keep the connection tight, or put the stock exhaust back on....

damn that sucks. I'm sure you could buy the exhaust gasket somewhere local if thats what the problem is. Where have you taken the car to fix it?

Back