JrTekSilverP5

:
02' TwoToned (Sliver/Black) MP5
what u think...
cthruhood.jpg

perfworks said:
ill take a coke and large fry with that:D

saying it looks liek a McDonald's
hey did you paint those A/C hoses on the left of the engine bay, or is that something else

rednecks_r_us said:
Is that really your engine?

yes it is...

Originally posted by Equinox
saying it looks liek a McDonald's
hey did you paint those A/C hoses on the left of the engine bay, or is that something else

wire loom... and what did u use to SMOKE OUT ur taillights

JrTekSilverP5 said:

yes it is...

wire loom... and what did u use to SMOKE OUT ur taillights

spray tint, and is the wire loom split, so you can slip it over the a/c hoses?

ill take a coke and large fry with that

No, i have a F*cking McDonald's Engine:(. I have a Red valve cover with and ebay intake that came with YELLOW rubber fixtures (or whatever they're called)

mcdonalds1.jpg

mcdonalds2.jpg

Anyone know where i can get those rubber things in red or atleast black????

Last edited:
JrTekSilverP5 said:
yeah u can... whats the brand and name of the tint??

just some tint I use at my body shop, dunno exact name, I mean, I use bondo, but it isn't named bondo, and I don't know what it is named, haha, just ask tint shops about getting spray tint, it may take some doing tho

ATLskate said:
No, i have a F*cking McDonald's Engine:(. I have a Red valve cover with and ebay intake that came with YELLOW rubber fixtures (or whatever they're called)

mcdonalds1.jpg

mcdonalds2.jpg

Anyone know where i can get those rubber things in red or atleast black?????

could just use high temp paint and... um.. paint em, there is a post somewhere about DYEING tho, dunno where.

I was thinking about painting them, but wouldn't they crack the second I bent them at all?

ATLskate said:
I was thinking about painting them, but wouldn't they crack the second I bent them at all?

possible, but that's why I suggest looking into dyeing them

jrtek..........do you give yourself a photoshop project everyday? you sure do have a lot of free time on your hands. :)

ATLskate- I'm the one who dyed the couplings; worked out pretty well. do a search for "silcone couplings" and i'm sure the old thread will pop up.

Back