Mac's Twin Turbo Cobra....information and build thread

Damn! Your car is amazing.

absolutely sick.

holyshit.jpg

Haha thanks guys! I will be leaving in 30 mins to drop it off!! I can't wait!!

i ****** hate you

Hahaha thanks man...I know it's all out of love!

wow

ridiculous

you need a personal assistant or something? I can run errands for you with that car, get them done REAL QUICK too...

wow

ridiculous

you need a personal assistant or something? I can run errands for you with that car, get them done REAL QUICK too...

Haha I'm only 23 man...no need for a personal assistant yet! I have 5 weeks of college left forever if you wanna finish that for me? lol I'll hit you up when I need one though!

Haha I'm only 23 man...no need for a personal assistant yet! I have 5 weeks of college left forever if you wanna finish that for me? lol I'll hit you up when I need one though!

geez 23 I figured you had a cushy job and were like 30 something.

23 and in college, I guess dealing drugs does pay well! (alright)

geez 23 I figured you had a cushy job and were like 30 something.

23 and in college, I guess dealing drugs does pay well! (alright)

Hahahaha yahh thats what a lot of people think....nooo I have two pretty good jobs...I'm a helicopter pilot and I'm a bartendar. Bartending is where I've made most of my money though...5-6 days a week, $200 a day in tips is a nice thing haha.

Got a couple new pics...sorry for crappy quality it's off my cellphone. The engine and suspension is going in today! So stoked!!

Sorry it's all a little dusty too and the cobra emblem for the intake is sitting at home...I'll be throwing it on once everything is done!
2.jpg

3.jpg

my buddy at work has a GT500 with over 800whp. With the cost of the car, the $20,000+ markup and the over $40,000 more into it....... I dont get it.

It is a damn mean looking car though....... coulda had a Porsche.

Yours does look pretty mean

Last edited:
Holy s***...I wish I had time and money for a project like this....damn good s*** man that's a hell of a beast.

my buddy at work has a GT500 with over 800whp. With the cost of the car, the $20,000+ markup and the over $40,000 more into it....... I dont get it.

It is a damn mean looking car though....... coulda had a Porsche.

Yours does look pretty mean

Yahhh that's ridiculous...they're a lot of money...and if he's putting out over 800whp he def has a Big Kenne Bell or TT in that thing and that's a ton of money.

Mine's costing nowhere even NEAR as much as his did haha. Gotta love the terminators

no substitute for american muscle....

Haha exactlyyy (drinks)

Holy s***...I wish I had time and money for a project like this....damn good s*** man that's a hell of a beast.

Thanks man! Luckily I work hard and am able to do it!

What do you do for a living?

Right now I'm in my last semester of college. I have 4 weeks left. I am a bartender actually. Reallllly good money out here....about 200 bucks a day at least. Also I'm almost finished with my helicopters pilots lisence and I'll be flying those for a living

Hell yeah, I'm working on a TT 1970 Nova with a 400 small block. It should be fun. Not street legal but there's ways around that :)

Hell yeah, I'm working on a TT 1970 Nova with a 400 small block. It should be fun. Not street legal but there's ways around that :)

Haha exactlyyyy man I know what you mean. This will be COMPLETELY streetable...A/C all that...except the racing seats, rear seat delete, and roll cage that will be in it hahaha

Yeah, I already have the rear seat deletes, roll cage, A/C compressor is there but no belt so I guess I can add it, tubbed out DEEP, and I only have the driver seat it. I suppose I can add a passenger seat(for the camera man). I'm actually gonna build it for the street so I can go after this one guy that lives close. I'll get him soon. Good job on the Stang man, keep up the good work and long live American Muscle!

Back