Lowered 5, How does this affect ride quality?

Protege's prices are a little high, but free shipping.

I have the SPC adjustable RCA, but I don't think I need them. I would have the MazdaSpeed RCA's but I found a killer deal at the time and though adjustable would be better... but really - who is ever going to adjust their rear camber?(popcorn)

Forget adjusting the camber, negative camber is for better handling. Just make sure you do the alignment and adjust your toe, you should be fine.

Dima

Ok, So ive decided to buy the H&Rs.

Now my question is, for those that are running their m5s lowered, are you running stock shocks/struts or are you going aftermarket as well?

I havent searched much but I did come across a set of KYB GR-2s for about $300.

What setting did you guys put your SPC's to? An inch, 1/2 inch longer or shorter than stock? im about to put mines on but dont know where to set it to. And im ready to take that exhaust hanger on.

What setting did you guys put your SPC's to? An inch, 1/2 inch longer or shorter than stock? im about to put mines on but dont know where to set it to. And im ready to take that exhaust hanger on.

if you are talking abou the adjustable camber arms, set them as close to stock length as possible, then take the car to an alignment shop so they can dial it in.

Back