Losing Oil All the Time / Gas Pump Keep Stopping

Hey folks so I have an 03.5 MSP Engine with ~185k on it. For some reason I burn oil and lose a lot of oil. Every 1 week to a week and a half I need to add 1 full quart of oil. I recently changed my valve cover gasket, and thought for sure that I would not lose any oil. I do see a lot of oil around coilpack#1 and some on the front lip of the valve cover.

I am happy that my boost is much more stronger and the compression is tight :) I pretty much own the highway !

Right now I am running super lean for some reason, there seems to be no vac leak. But I do have a problem pumping my gas in. The gas pump would stop every 5 dollars in. I am assuming The charcoal canister is bad! Some mornings the inside cabin reeks of fuel any ideas?

Look for a leaking vacuum line on the charcoal canister on the firewall. Gas smell inside the car is probably the top of the fuel pump under the back seat leaking.

Hmm interesting...Do you have any idea why my Fuel Pressure is now reading nearing 100 PSI when I start up the MSP... I remember in the past its usually on 40PSI or sometimes 60PSI now its like maxed out at 100PSI

Latest posts

Back