LOOKS....

Ya wanna talk about looks? Heh. Seeing that I have the only MP3 in my city as of now, I get alot of looks due to no one has seen it before. I get even more looks because I'm lucky if I can take it out more that once a week. Talk about a rare car on the road. ;)

You guys are lucky. There is quite a few MP3 in Toronto. I had seen more than 5 of them since the day I got mine.

I still haven't adjusted to people looking at and boldly asking about my car. I kind of like it. The best was yesterday afternoon (9/25/01): two kids at 2 separate bus stops ran off the bus and yelled that they loved my car. These kids couldn't have been more than 10 years old. Such good taste in automobiles at that age! ;)

Hey guys, I know exactly what all of you are talking about. I live right next to Penn State University and every time I drive thru the place everone stares at my car. I also get alot of people pointing at it. I just love it. Makes me wanna say, " yeah I know, you wish you had one, but you can't" haha.

I just purchased my car yesterday, it comes in on November 6. That is when she will roll off the dealership.

I am surprised that there are that many in Toronto, I live around Brantford, I am sure no one will have one there. I know in Kitchener there is only 1 other.

Oh well, at least there are 1000 times as many civics putting around.

I test drove the Civic SI, with 127 hp, I was not impressed at all with that car.

Later,
Mani

I always get looks and lots of people try to race me everytime I'm at a stop light. I find it funny.

Back