Looking for running boards...help!

just wanna let u guys know...it looks good but they are so many brackets nuts and bolts in the package but NO INTRUCTIONS,,,,No Manual included ...so,its a big project guys....guess I had to let auto mechanic handle this job....but i'll give a try tomorrow MORNING and see if it works out...

That blows! When I exchanged e-mails with the company, I specifically asked about the instructions and they said they were included in the package. You might want to reach out to them to see if they can send you an electronic copy via e-mail. They did say that everything goes into pre-drilled/existing holes...

Incorrect brackets

that what stupid mechanic told me....SELL IT ON EBAY......

Last edited:
finally success installing running board...

wazup!!! here is few pictures ,,auto mechanic unsuccessful to put them together after 45mins,told me its brackets holes doesn't lineup right against the car's existing holes underneath...blah...blah...sell it on ebay....its no good...so, got up early morning and get my hands dirty under the hood...installation went pretty good...took me 3hrs and need lot of petience, its bit complicated,even auto mechanic gave up yesterday,,from the scale of 1 to 5 for dificulties,,i would say 3.5....anyway....here r few picture,your oppinions r welcome....

Attachments

• IMAG0170.jpg
    IMAG0170.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 2,087
  • IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    744.1 KB · Views: 989
  • IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    771.8 KB · Views: 895
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    731.9 KB · Views: 926
wazup!!! here is few pictures ,,auto mechanic unsuccessful to put them together after 45mins,told me its brackets holes doesn't lineup right against the car's existing holes underneath...blah...blah...sell it on ebay....its no good...so, got up early morning and get my hands dirty under the hood...installation went pretty good...took me 3hrs and need lot of petience, its bit complicated,even auto mechanic gave up yesterday,,from the scale of 1 to 5 for dificulties,,i would say 3.5....anyway....here r few picture,your oppinions r welcome....

Wow! With all that you went through, I think they look pretty damn good! Did any of the holes line up at all? Did you have to do any drilling?

Congrats!

Side steps.....finally it's on

Wow! With all that you went through, I think they look pretty damn good! Did any of the holes line up at all? Did you have to do any drilling?

Congrats!
Thanx...no drilling required at all..holes does lines up good, the only tough part is the rear car existing hole to put what they called is T-shape screw in...I use pretty thick steel wire tied to the screw and pushed it in thru bigger hole and came out thru smaller hole where u attach to the bracket...other than that it was pretty easy process...I don't understand what's wrong with auto mechanic...he suggested me it's not lining up and told me to sell it on eBay....so, I just stop by his shop and he was pretty impressed with my handy work....guess I don't have to sell it on eBay.....

Thanx...no drilling required at all..holes does lines up good, the only tough part is the rear car existing hole to put what they called is T-shape screw in...I use pretty thick steel wire tied to the screw and pushed it in thru bigger hole and came out thru smaller hole where u attach to the bracket...other than that it was pretty easy process...I don't understand what's wrong with auto mechanic...he suggested me it's not lining up and told me to sell it on eBay....so, I just stop by his shop and he was pretty impressed with my handy work....guess I don't have to sell it on eBay.....

where did you get the door sill protectors.....

those running boards look nice and a clean look too. do you find them sturdy enough to stand on -like during washing the roof of vehicle or maybe adjusting a roof rack?

Running board

those running boards look nice and a clean look too. do you find them sturdy enough to stand on -like during washing the roof of vehicle or maybe adjusting a roof rack?
Yuup,,they were very sturdy,just tried this morning while car wash....seller mentioned capacity to 500Lbs ..so, it works for me....

I would say,,,,Maybe 3 inches...my guess by looking coz I was underneath the car whole time while installing every brackets and even putting on running board itself...never even lifting the car whole time of installation...

I don't understand what's wrong with auto mechanic...he suggested me it's not lining up and told me to sell it on eBay....so, I just stop by his shop and he was pretty impressed with my handy work....guess I don't have to sell it on eBay.....

I guess the problem could be that he's a mechanic and not an auto body repair man which is why he was having problems.

auto body

I guess the problem could be that he's a mechanic and not an auto body repair man which is why he was having problems.

I mean to say..he was auto body service personal...where they sell fancy wheels and tires,stereos and etc.....

Looks great. What wind/rain deflectors do you have? Where did you purchase?

Anyone else done this? The one guy here that did and posted pics the links are no good anymore.

Anyone else done this? The one guy here that did and posted pics the links are no good anymore.

Yes, fitted some about a year ago, Mazda UK used to sell them as an accessory but no longer. There are loads of aftermarket ones on the net but many foul the jacking points whereas these don't.

I'd post photos but can't work out how to do that...

Did ordered my running board today,will surely post picture after installation....hopefully I'll get it soon....

Hey guys, as Tsedhun69, knows it took me 3 years for me to find someone to put on my running boards from winsomechina, since I am not handy at all when it comes to cars. If you are NOT going to do it yourself, here is my suggestion. Find a Custom Car shop to put them on. I went to several body shops, mechanics and no one would touch them since there are no instructions on installation and they are made in China. When I found this guy who customizes cars, he had no problems installing them using all the right tools and a lift; and only took 1 1/2 hours. They are on firm, tight and look great. I am totally pleased with them, although I would have like to had them installed sooner it was worth the wait.

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg