Looking for a drop / need help

NOTSPCY

:
2010 mazda 3 5door
Ok I know alot of you guys on here know more about the car then I do so i always come here for help hope you guys can help me here.

first here is a few pix of my car.
100_1613.jpg

here is one b4 the c/f trunk install .
100_1477.jpg

ok as you can see i have the buddyclub2 kit and some 17 inch rims with hella wheel gap . I need to get rid of someof that but i do not want to lower it to much where i will end up ripping off my front bumper. So I have seen people get mp3/msp springs how are those ? I hear they give you a slight drop with a firmer stance. Or ebiach pro kit. Some one who is knowlegeable please i need ur in put .

i have no experience with mp3/msp springs but I can say this. If you don't want too much of a drop but still wanna get rid of the 4x4 look, then go with Eibach pro kit with Tokico HP struts. I'd also suggest getting Tein S-tech springs, but they give a bit more drop than Eibach pro kit does...Speaking from my own experience, heh.

I have Tein S-tech and comparing my car to BBSF2's car (he has Eibach pro kit), my car definetly sits lower than his. Oh and did I mention that I bottom out my front lip? hehe

DiS said:
i have no experience with mp3/msp springs but I can say this. If you don't want too much of a drop but still wanna get rid of the 4x4 look, then go with Eibach pro kit with Tokico HP struts. I'd also suggest getting Tein S-tech springs, but they give a bit more drop than Eibach pro kit does...Speaking from my own experience, heh.

I have Tein S-tech and comparing my car to BBSF2's car (he has Eibach pro kit), my car definetly sits lower than his. Oh and did I mention that I bottom out my front lip? hehe

This man speaks the truth. I have Tein S-techs and Tokico HP's and they sit pretty low (1 finger gap). For your BC2 kit, I would have to say that the Eibach Pro-kit would be the best way to go.

The MSP/MP3 springs drop the back nicely (0.75") but the front looks terrible IMO. They don't hardly lower the front at all so it looks weird.

Back