Look where my car ended up!

Must be nice to look at the homepage of a companie's website and see your ride! Good looking to. Anyone else notice the Pro5 Representing at the bottom?!

i normally hate big decals. yours on the other hand has some class. i like that you chose black and not some other bright color like red or blue. it works well with your dark tint on the windows. it is simple but unique. congrats on the decal fx site. thats got to make anyone feel good.

i checked out their site. in my opinion you car looks like it got the best of their graphics. aloha

Last edited:
lemme tell you guys first hand, thats car is so badass even more so up close and personal, and the way she drives the car makes it even better, i had the pleasure of toying around on the interstate with her and derrick from vivid images, woohoo 3 proteges yellow blue and orange i wonder what the other cars were thinking LOL.

Ryan said:
lemme tell you guys first hand, thats car is so badass even more so up close and personal, and the way she drives the car makes it even better, i had the pleasure of toying around on the interstate with her and derrick from vivid images, woohoo 3 proteges yellow blue and orange i wonder what the other cars were thinking LOL.

So she couldn't keep up with you at all???:D

um... we weren't racing man just having fun. toying with eachother, she kept up fine, she was weaving the traffic just like me and derrick. infact she was ahead of both of us several time LOL leading the way.

Ryan said:
um... we weren't racing man just having fun. toying with eachother, she kept up fine, she was weaving the traffic just like me and derrick. infact she was ahead of both of us several time LOL leading the way.

Cool, Btw hope there wasn't no dangerous movements when weaving in-n-out of Traffic when this incident happened.

yes you can, :) actually, it was you that had what a inch to spare and went for it, NOT ME HELL NO.

hehe remember those days of taking inches :)

Hmm maybe you guys could come with me to Summit Raceway when it opens. Want to get a few proteges out there for a little course time :)

Track full of proteges :D

hmmm yes track full of proteges......

who about at the mazda Rev it up thing in July at fedex field???

that would be sweet!

Back