Long-term effects of MS6 smoke?

I'd save your cash til you figure out if you have a problem. I didn't see any results with it, and I'm not sold on it.

But that is the thing, if your car isn't smoking it should prevent it
If it is smoking it COULD stop it but it's not guaranteed your seals aren't ******

They were also claiming that the part stopped PT knock, which didn't do anything for me. I still have the ver. 2 fix sitting in the envelope. If something happens I may try it again. I'm still waiting for the official fix from Mazda.

I smoke back and forth once in a while. For $25 it's nothing big out of my wallet. I'd like to see if it stops my smoking.

Thanks for the great replies, my car doesn't smoke crazy, just after like 12-15 min idling which is a long time and rare anyway. I think the w40 will go a long way for me. And if not, all well its a car, s*** happens. Over all the MS6 is amazing, just fyi guys. Bought it 3 weeks ago and for 14k its a freak of a car. Owned a '05 WRX which ran me 17k, (2 years ago) same milage, one less gear, s*** audio, 50 (or more) less hp, much less tq, cloth, and nothing unique about it.

If you've got a warranty and its stock and smoking, definitely take it in. No sense in letting it smoke if they'll fix it for free.

My 06 MS6 just started smoking on me. My 3 year warranty is up but i still am under the 5 year power train warranty. Do you think it could be covered? Oh and she is 100% stock.

My 06 MS6 just started smoking on me. My 3 year warranty is up but i still am under the 5 year power train warranty. Do you think it could be covered? Oh and she is 100% stock.

how long is the 5 year warranty on the 06's? I'm wondering if I can still take mine in.

The power train warranty is 5 years/100km. Only covers sever failures in the power train, i will call the dealer an see if they it will cover the turbo it i guess.

Wait? the 2006 models have 5 yr/60,000 mile powertrain warranty? I thought it was 5 yr 50,000 miles.

Bumper to bumper is 4/50k, powertrain is 5/60k. 2007s have 3/36k B2B, 5/60k powertrain.

**** YES I still have power train.... ******* s*** that the 50K was bumper to bumper, I could have had them fix my seat. Damn it all to hell!!!

Does anyone else with a MS6 Sport have an issue where they raise the lever for the seat and after a day or 2 the seat is all the way down? I can't tell if it's just because I'm too large for the seats, or my s*** is messed up, lol

fatass

and if you got it repaired there or have it noted on an invoice still in warranty they'll have to fix it.

Back