local snowboarders/skiers?

MS3_KIDD

:
2009 Mazdaspeed3
well guys the season is just starting up and i was wondering how many of yous will be hitting the slopes this year. maybe we could get a weekend thing together of your local or a reasonable drive from a nice mountain.

so whos going to be tearing it up?

i my self, board.

im actually just going to be starting to learn snowboarding right after christmas. i won't be any good but by the end of february i should be able to make it down the mountain without getting worked too much. the only place around here that is somewhat decent is Blue Mt.

yeah i learned last year at camelback which was decent to learn. but the guys i was with were used to blue so they were somewhat bored with it. ill deffinitly be hitting blue alot this year. im hopeing for at least 2 times a month, ideally id like to go every weekend, or at least ones a week at night. i think youll pick it up quick if you go often enough.

ill prolly one end up going 3-4 times depending on how much time i have. i just want to get a decent grip on it this year

i went once last year, i suck at snowboarding D: haha I take my time going down I dont fly down. I used to untill i hit a guy that worked there, ******* SKIERS! (he turned RIGHT infront of me, no time to get out of the way) ever since then i just carve going down. My sister hates me cause she cant carve for s***.

And I hate when its solid ice, boo

Latest posts

Back