little clip for hatch plastic panel

fred_spitfire

:
Black Protege 5
hi guys, i need one of the little metal clip that holds the plastic panel inside the hatch in place, anyone has any idea where to get one??

hi guys, i need one of the little metal clip that holds the plastic panel inside the hatch in place, anyone has any idea where to get one??

Generally for obscure items like clips you're stuck going to the dealer. You can find the part number for what you're looking for from the parts catalog so you don't waste time at the dealer. If you get the part number you might get lucky and find another supplier by googling the number, but I wouldn't count on it.

is it only 1 you need? I took mine off and lost/broke 2 so i just rearanged the others so there was one on each corner. Holds in fine.

there no pepboys down here, ill look the part number up and i guess ill hit the dealer... and yeah i only need 1, i got 3 out of 4 and i can hear it rattle.

Well I meant any type of auto parts store that has the help section should have them.Why go to the dealership for a gay clip ?

Hit me up! I have some from parting my hatch out (see the FS section for details).

$1 ea. plus shipping...

Latest posts

Back