List Of Those Meeting At Alderwood Mall For Mazda Madness Cruise-up

Damn it. I dunno about you guys, but rain or shine, I'm going. I've been waiting too long for a huge event like this, and I finally have the opportunity to go, and I really don't wanna waste it. lol. Anyone thinking about not going if it looks rainy?

Hey Chris,

I can meet up with you at the Bellevue Best Buy, I live just on the otherside of 405 from there. Let me know... Man, all this early morning stuff might drive me crazy. I do not drink coffee, but this Sunday I just might have to start... (lol2)

Jerry -> my # is 425-765-8870 and I am in a yel. 03.5 msp

chance of rain is fine by me...

Hey so I hitup RX7 and RX8club.com, might be late for any of those guys to show, but we'll see the rx7 boards are pretty damn active.

It's been verified by the BC boys...the Madness is on, RAIN OR SHINE. Preferably shine, but we should all go, regardless. :D

rain or shine im in, got new toys that should be ready the day before the show and i will be up all night if I have to to be ready. =)

question though since im still pretty new to the NW, im in redmond, which stop is it best to meet you guys at? some people are meeting in bellevue? that isnt too far....thx

THe best buy might be easier for you man, not too far off of 405, just head east for a couple blocks off of the NE 8th st exit, and then head south on 120th and you'll see it on the right. Here's a general map. http://go.vicinity.com/bestbuyxmld/...35872:-122.180521:bestbuysm:BELLEVUE+WA&W=365

or you can just go to the bestbuy store locater, here's a search for bellvue, it's on the right column there.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat12092&type=page&_requestid=89866

It really isn't as much of a backtrack as I was thinking, I just was tired and turned around before *L* quite simple to get to really. Verdict's still out on wether or not we'll be meeting you guys there or at alderwood, I should know tomorrow.

I guess 5:30 in bellevue will work for me. I still think that you guys are going too early I have to LEAVE by 4:00 at the very latest (cheers) That will be me and coffee. BTW my white pro5 now has lowering springs and 17" gunmetal wheels and my wife wont be comming cause she has to work.

Last edited:
Also the channels that you guys have picked out are illegal to use with out an fcc liscense. Channels 1-7 and 15-22 are GMRS (general mobile radio service chanels). So you might want to change them. I dont want anyone to get in trouble. I think we should use 8-22 (month & day) as the primary and 8-04 (month & year) for the secondary.

Good point, but I've honestly never had problems, but there may be more policing over there... I'm a country kid, don't really have a clue as far as that goes. We generally use 'em up in the hills. I was jsut thinking lower channels for convenience. It's the output power that is illegal, an FRS on lower channels only puts out .5w, but GMRS do a full watt which boots range, indeed, Some GRPS have power limiters on them, but it's kinda rare. Wither way I thinkit'd be hard to track your power and then track you down ont he mve, guess we'll see when we all get there what everyone's got.

And yea, my friends I was gonna chill with had stuff come up, so Danielle and I have noplace to stay tomorrow night, so it looks like we'll be leaving Yakima atlike 3am and a couple guys from portland doing the same *shrug* prolly overkill early, but that'll possibly give us room to park together, etc. and we'll have plenty of time for getting across the boarder atleast.

Bad news guys.... I won't be able to make it. However, i'll meet up with you guys on sunday at 6:00 just to kick it before work since I work at 7:00 in Kirkland. TAKE PICTURES!!! ALOT!

Yes, it may be too early that we're meeting and cruising, but that let's us take into consideration a few things... like border crossing time, and breakfast time (that is, if you guys are still up for it......I am!)

thx, i need to call the paint shop tomorrow and at least get my gas lid back they were using to color match the paint, i was hoping the lip and grill would be done too but no word yet. =/

Too late for plan changing now, we're just gonna cause mass confusion. I'm down for breakfast.

Okay so how's this for bad my sub amp that I JUST sent back for warranty work like 2 weeks ago went out on me again today. I'm gonna see if I can get it fixed tomorrow, but I kinda doubt it'll happen on a saturday on such late notice. Noone happens to have a spare kilowatt amp sitting around they wanna loan me do they? *L* ahhh the wonders of my stereo luck lately.

sorry man, no amp here... just the stock msp one.

So the meeting times and locations have not changed right? ... I will swing by the bellevue best buy at 5:30, with the radios and cell on. Am still planning on meeting everyone at Alderwood though.

Oh and do you think we might be able to get an updated list to know better who is meeting at Alderwood? Would be nice so we are not waiting around for someone... (or rather leave them behind).

Jerry

I'll note the people that are meeting at the Bellevue location, and the Alderwood location. For the morning, we'll just use cell phones primarily. Just to be safe, we'll use those channels that were just mentioned. channel 8, code 22 for the primary radio setting. channel 8, code 04 for the secondary one. We'll verify radio settings before we leave the Alderwood location.

Check the first message for full up-to-date information. Everyone should print it out, just in case.

Any update on the other forums? I know I just asked, but I need to know. lol.

Also, anybody bringing a mini jump box or tools?

i'm going to let you guys know now. If you want to get through fast, use the truck border. Its an exit right before the blane border crossing. I find that I go through there alot faster than blane, esp if you have a group.

I'll be at the Best Buy in Bellevue at 5:30am so if any of you are still intersted in meeting further south and rolling up into Lynwood like last time that would be cool. Paul and Mike, let me know if you're down to meet up or not

Chris

chriscrooz said:
Hey bro,
Actually it's a straight shot over to Best Buy if you take 520 EAST toward Bellevue and then Take 405 SOUTH.... then you take NE 8th ST. EXIT and take the louptie round about over the bridge and to the second light. THEN take a right at the second light and you'll see BEST BUY on the right hand side. You also have my cell phone so you can buzz me if you get lost.

Chris

Dale isn't on the list, not sure if he's posted yet... But he'll be there in his white MSP5 (yes, I said MSP5).

Hey, so rx7 and rx8club.com both prettymuch jsut ignored my posts. the rx7 guys just postwhored around in the thread, butyea.. miata.net's regional sections seems to be mostly californians, so nothing happenign there. I tried elsewhere, but no real luck. looked like anthony'd gotten some intrests stirred up with the mx3 guys perhaps, but it's hard to say I think alot of that crew's in canada already.

Back