Dodgeville to Mt. Horeb- The fall cruise to the Grumpy Troll October 8 or 9

Thanks for keeping this updated, Brian.

I made those meet point directions from a Google map, so if there's another entrance, that's even better.

Reservations are an overstatement. I'd just like to let them know before we carpet bomb their bar.

Hope to meet some of the WI Mazda folk!

And Tim's comin'!

Alright, for those of you coming--we are meeting between 8:00 and 8:15 at the Golf Road Park 'N Ride off G and I-94 Westbound (see first post for map) bring a walkie talkie if you got one.

Alright, for those of you coming--we are meeting between 8:00 and 8:15 at the Golf Road Park 'N Ride off G and I-94 Westbound (see first post for map) bring a walkie talkie if you got one.

will that get leave us enough time?
Isn't that the park n ride by country springs?

will that get leave us enough time?
Isn't that the park n ride by country springs?

Yes that is by Country Springs. We can shoot straight up 94, we'll be getting their just in time. I go through Dodgeville frequently, we'll be fine.

Happy 1k posts Tim lol

Last edited:
Again, my phone # is 414-429-3044, my name is Brian. Call or text me if your gonna come or whatever. Bring a walkie-talkie if you have them. We're gonna leave no later than 8:20am!

Yes that is by Country Springs. We can shoot straight up 94, we'll be getting their just in time. I go through Dodgeville frequently, we'll be fine.

Happy 1k posts Tim lol

Haha...1000 posts, guess I need to spend more time in the banter thread huh?

I just grabbed a pair of 2ways from Wally world, they're the cheap 16milers but they should do the trick.
See ya maana.

Haha...1000 posts, guess I need to spend more time in the banter thread huh?

I just grabbed a pair of 2ways from Wally world, they're the cheap 16milers but they should do the trick.
See ya maana.

Mike (just registered here, MS3) is gonna meet us in pewaukee as well. I have a spare radio but as you told me at Holy Hill last year, it doesn't go that loud, the range is 2 miles on those. 16 will be more than enough lol

See ya tomorrow!

I should be able to meet you guys at the Troll. I'll text Brian when I head. Look forward to catching up with a few of you.

Later!

Steve

I should be able to meet you guys at the Troll. I'll text Brian when I head. Look forward to catching up with a few of you.

Later!

Steve

Sounds good.

Tim, if you see this bring those sidemarkers!

Last edited:
The grins tell the tale. Great afternoon, gents. I could have just kept on driving.

Sorry I didn't make it guys! The walk ran long and I had family in from out of town and we ended up doing lunch together so I wasn't able to get free in time. Brian said there is something going on for Holy Hill this coming weekend, so we'll see if I do any better for that one, but I have some races this weekend as well that I'm debating on running so we'll see!

Ian... was great seeing you yesterday morning. I figured out today why there were no other cars... first Sunday of the month is in Lake Mills. Didn't realize it was the first Sunday!

Yes, ditto on the great time! Can't get enough of the "twisties". Have a great drive out at the Hill on Sat.

Back