Lisence Plate

I had several instances where I was the first car stopped at an intersection and a cop car was the same on the opposite side, but he/she never cared *knock on wood*

well my friend took his front plates off his WRX shortly after he got it (a week after I got my 5 last september) and he hasn't had any trouble yet.

I got inspired and took mine off tonight, it looks WAY better. But now I have to do something about those holes.

It's been fix up the car week for me, first silverstars, then I put in my carbon fiber gauge bezel to go with the DaveB rings and now I took my plate off, what wild and crazy thing will I do next...

(headbang)

Honestly, I don't think cops hassle the "nicer" looking cars. I always kept my civic looking good. Yeah, it had a body kit and pretty much everything on it violated some VC, but it looked clean, not riced out. I know people with riced out cars that get hassled all the time.

2K3 Mazdaspeed said:
Honestly, I don't think cops hassle the "nicer" looking cars. I always kept my civic looking good. Yeah, it had a body kit and pretty much everything on it violated some VC, but it looked clean, not riced out. I know people with riced out cars that get hassled all the time.

I think that's very true. I don't drive aggressively and the car isn't riced out to draw enough attention. I think it helps that P5 looks like a Lexus Sportcross :D

i have a yellow p5, so it attracts pleanty of attention being yellow, i never had one but i got hassled here in NY, i wasent even pulled over, i was at the town hall because i was taking part of my lifeguarding course there, and town hall happens to be the local police station also, and the cop was just like i would hate to see you get pulled over for no lisecnse plate did you know that its illegal, i was lik eno, he was like oah ok, he didnt even give me a warning or tell me to fix it directly. anyway i went home and bent over the top and the bottom so only the numbers are showing and it looks really cool, like some custom something, lol

Latest posts

Back