Life SUCKS!!!!!!

Blackrose

:
2007 Subaru Legacy GT 2006 Evo IX
OMG I am so ******* mad I could shoot someone or something right now. First my computers HD and video card blow like a month ago. Thats set me back like 300 dollars. Monday my GD monitor blew. I just bought an equal replacement 400 dollars. And just a cecond ago I went to turn on my projector to watch Greys Anatomy (yes I like the show if you have a problem with it go to hell) with my GF and guess what. The ****** lamp in the unit is blown. When I bought it the guy told me the replacement bulbs were 100 bucks but I can find one for less then 300.................. I really needed to get some EMS in my car but that is out the damn window. There is no way I am going to be able to dyno on the 7th now......... and I havent been this pissed off in a very very long time. Im just in aw at the bad luck ive had lately. Im sure by the end of the weekend I will bend a rod or crack my diff.

Ok I think im done venting.

Blackrose said:
OMG I am so ******* mad I could shoot someone or something right now. First my computers HD and video card blow like a month ago. Thats set me back like 300 dollars. Monday my GD monitor blew. I just bought an equal replacement 400 dollars. And just a cecond ago I went to turn on my projector to watch Greys Anatomy (yes I like the show if you have a problem with it go to hell) with my GF and guess what. The ****** lamp in the unit is blown. When I bought it the guy told me the replacement bulbs were 100 bucks but I can find one for less then 300.................. I really needed to get some EMS in my car but that is out the damn window. There is no way I am going to be able to dyno on the 7th now......... and I havent been this pissed off in a very very long time. Im just in aw at the bad luck ive had lately. Im sure by the end of the weekend I will bend a rod or crack my diff.

Ok I think im done venting.

Damn.. that projector is really sweet too.. dont say you'll throw a rod or crack a diff because likely with the luck well all been having lately, and i mean this sarcastically it will prolly happen.

Dimitrios said:
If that's what it means for life to suck, you have it easy.

Just calm down; it's only "stuff"

Its not only stuff.... The computers are a vital part of my GF and my education plus her job. These are tools we need for our daily life. And the projector might be just a mode of entertainment but when you couple that with other s*** breaking plus some personal s*** I didnt and wont state. Well then at that point life tends to drag you down. Dont worry though..... I wont go postal or anything like that.....

dude sorry to hear all the stuff is breaking around you... that can really be frustrating and get in the way of getting things done

Quit being so hard on your stuff HAH Somedays I feel like I have the worst of luck but eventually it turns around. Just may take a while.

Blackrose said:
Its not only stuff.... The computers are a vital part of my GF and my education plus her job. These are tools we need for our daily life. And the projector might be just a mode of entertainment but when you couple that with other s*** breaking plus some personal s*** I didnt and wont state. Well then at that point life tends to drag you down. Dont worry though..... I wont go postal or anything like that.....

No, I understand. I didn't mean to come off cynical; it was just some thoughts to keep things in perspective. Trust me, I've been through (and will be in the future for sure...) the same ruts, drags, and other downers. It passes.

By "stuff" I mean it's replaceable or you can find alternatives (because...well...it's stuff and odds are, there are more than one out there).

On the other hand, you only have "one" health, life, etc.

Dimitrios said:
If that's what it means for life to suck, you have it easy.

Just calm down; it's only "stuff"
+1! I thought this was going to be about how his mom died or something. But nooooo, a computer high dollar tv, EMS for the car bla bla bla. LOL
You should be saying how good life is because you can afford to buy this s***.

Familia323 said:
what monitor did you buy? and what blew?

I had a sony..... some model # or another. It was nothing special 19" LCD.

I replaced it with a Samsung SyncMaster 226bw.

Life is like a box of chocolate, You never know when Chuck norris is going to kill you..

Hughes412 said:
+1! I thought this was going to be about how his mom died or something. But nooooo, a computer high dollar tv, EMS for the car bla bla bla. LOL
You should be saying how good life is because you can afford to buy this s***.

First of all dont give me that "you shouldnt sweat the material stuff" crap. I grew up on the Real south side of Chicago. 83 and Cottage area. You may not be from around here and know what that means but it means alot. My family was dirt ******* poor. Like it was hard to get dinner every night, had to go to school with the same ol thrift store crap clothes all the time. Worried if my family was going to be alright every day. Growing up life was beyond hard. You want me to b**** about life. My mother contracted a rare virus that slowly ate away at her bones..... we (my family) watcched her slowly lose both of her legs one chop at a time by the doctors..... they told us that she would not live long....... All the medication and doctors bills made it very hard to keep money. Dad could only work so much cause he had to care for Mom. It was hard.

The point is I work very ******* hard for what I got. It pisses me off when I lose it. You think I dont have an apresiation for life then get bent. You think im one of those rich punks that doesnt know what hard is then get a ******* clue. You gonna tell me you dont care about money, yeah right. If that was the case then no one reading this would be reading this cause they would not have the nice (incert car here) they have, and would even car about a car forum Every here has a hobbie or two. All I wanted to do was vent and im getting lectured by people. I wrote this here cause I like the people here and consider alot of you friends in a way. Im not here asking for donations. Im just using it as a punching bag............

Good Day
Blackrose

Last edited:
Back