Lexus LFA

^Haha, but this thread is made for it. And a car that goes over 200mph, is pretty god damn super... This guy is just arguing for sake of arguing. it's funny.

^Haha, but this thread is made for it. And a car that goes over 200mph, is pretty god damn super... This guy is just arguing for sake of arguing. it's funny.

Exactly. He claims any GT is not a supercar......except certain ones. LOL. Ok, I'm done. Hahaha (fight)

going 200 mphs doesnt deem a car is a supercar.

the the BCGT is a Gran tourer the same way the DBS is. i suggest you two learn your cars. supercars are fast in a straight line as well as around turns

go locate some track times for the Bentley. i bet you the times arent impressive, if they were, you would have heard about them. and im not talking about drag racing

moving on

Last edited:
I need to learn my cars. Yay! Is there a class for that??

So the Toyota test driver that died, is like a Toyota racing icon... ****** up. Did they ever figure out what happened to cause that wreck>? Did something with the LFA fail? The Bimmer's driver's fault?

From the looks of the picture, I would assume that somebody was on the wrong side of the road trying to take that turn too sharp.....head on collision. Sad to hear though.

".....toyota should have slapped a TT I6 or a V8 in it, slapped the name "Supra" on it and sold that s*** for $60k

that's what i was saying.. seems they priced themselves out of the market on this one... many 60-100k cars with say another 20k in 'upgrades' would blow the doors off this thing...

refinement... pfffffffffft. i love gearbox noise and 'analog' gauges. crummy stereos, super loud v8 exhaust, and gobs of horsepower making supermusic. heated headlamps, seats, auto dimming mirrors, his-hers settings, electric seats, and climate control (well, that one i kinda like).... shove it. make it light, give it brutal horseys. make it stick together. winner.

why not give it a chance to compete in the real market and do battle with the vettes, GT3s, vipers, GTRs, R8s, Mbeemers, benzes, etc. etc. etc. etc.... if they sold this car for 100k, they couldn't build them fast enough... and they COULD build them fast enough.

and more time in NON-NASCAR racing programs, and start building other real 'tuners' as well. sorry, that's my opinion. they are going after American traditional market buyers, and they are doing a good job... i love my tundra. and every corolla i've owned and punished.

and having ridden in a supra, with about 700hp, i can tell you that the 'it's just a toyota' is pretty funny.

Last edited:
Screw your LFA and your GTR! Really those cars are for little boys. ;) Give me a 911 GT1 or Saleen S7.

... oh and like $1,000,000.00 so I can afford them.

Doesn't look like it would be a fatal collision.

Doesn't take much. Dale Ernhardt's crash didn't look bad either, and he died on impact. Looks mean nothing IMO. People can walk away from some of the most horrendous accidents, and yet the simple not-so-bad-looking accidents can claim a bunch of lives.

Unidentied passenger in the LFA?

Hooker with a pretty mouth I bet...

I like the car, but im pissed that Toyota can spend money on something like this that will probably only sale maybe 50 cars or so total..and they act like they are struggling when it comes to money..they are basicallly going to start taking away from us workers to pay for all there mistakes..talk about bad business practices!!

J
that's what i was saying.. seems they priced themselves out of the market on this one... many 60-100k cars with say another 20k in 'upgrades' would blow the doors off this thing...

refinement... pfffffffffft. i love gearbox noise and 'analog' gauges. crummy stereos, super loud v8 exhaust, and gobs of horsepower making supermusic. heated headlamps, seats, auto dimming mirrors, his-hers settings, electric seats, and climate control (well, that one i kinda like).... shove it. make it light, give it brutal horseys. make it stick together. winner.

why not give it a chance to compete in the real market and do battle with the vettes, GT3s, vipers, GTRs, R8s, Mbeemers, benzes, etc. etc. etc. etc.... if they sold this car for 100k, they couldn't build them fast enough... and they COULD build them fast enough.

and more time in NON-NASCAR racing programs, and start building other real 'tuners' as well. sorry, that's my opinion. they are going after American traditional market buyers, and they are doing a good job... i love my tundra. and every corolla i've owned and punished.

and having ridden in a supra, with about 700hp, i can tell you that the 'it's just a toyota' is pretty funny.

Maybe the ft86 joint venture between toyota and subaru will help out a little. I totally agree that toyota needs a cheap performance platform and not just leave it at the expensive lexus. They could have totally done a cheapo version of the isf behind toyota badges and gotten good sales. I could think of $20k worth of stuff to take off the isf

Back