Lexus LFA

This is a wayyy better argument then, "Because it's a Toyota!" haha

*I would get the GT-R first, too. ;) But the GT-R is a track monster, not a refined, comfortable, luxury supercar.... 2 different categories in my opinion.

how many supercars are refined outside of a Veyron? and now LFA.

the point and purpose of a supercar isnt refinement, its insane performance

yeah some video on youtube had an LFA vs GTR 1/4 mile race and the GTR only lost by a millisecond or something like that, it was way to close for a car thats worth 350k vs 80k.

try finding a GTR that actually sells for the sticker price. usually marked up to well over 115K

I'm aware that everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are too. Yours is just wrong though.

haha, sure. anyone who thinks the LFA is a awesome looking car needs to come back to reality.

that car is ugly. and extremely ugly for a 375k price tag

hell, i dont even think the enzo is a "good looking car" but its not nearly as ugly as the LFA

try finding a GTR that actually sells for the sticker price. usually marked up to well over 115K

EXACTLY...

you know Nissan is waiting for toyota to post nurb times for the LFA so they can up the ante and go crush toyotas time.

the Best from the East has always been made by Nissan

shows you dont read up on the GT-R often. the mark ups on GT-Rs, if there are any, dont exceed $5k

mark ups on the GT-R were crazy high when the GT-R first dropped and the first few months that followed. thats not the case anymore

haha, sure. anyone who thinks the LFA is a awesome looking car needs to come back to reality.

that car is ugly. and extremely ugly for a 375k price tag

hell, i dont even think the enzo is a "good looking car" but its not nearly as ugly as the LFA

Overpriced I don't disagree with, but the price is also due to its limited production status... that has nothing to do with its styling though.

EXACTLY...

shows you dont read up on the GT-R often. the mark ups on GT-Rs, if there are any, dont exceed $5k

mark ups on the GT-R were crazy high when the GT-R first dropped and the first few months that followed. thats not the case anymore

So at first, you agree. But then you say he's wrong. Someone sounds a bit confused to me. Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? Or just like arguing with people over mere opinions?

So at first, you agree. But then you say he's wrong. Someone sounds a bit confused to me. Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? Or just like arguing with people over mere opinions?

there are no mark ups on GT-Rs bringing them to $100K plus, anymore

and the "exactly" was to horNNEE's post but i forgot to quote him
yeah some video on youtube had an LFA vs GTR 1/4 mile race and the GTR only lost by a millisecond or something like that, it was way to close for a car thats worth 350k vs 80k.

i still think that the supra is timeless in it's looks, along with the rx-7. so i don't know how this car is remotely dated

i used to think the same thing but all are dated now,to me. even the Skyline R33 and R34. and im a nissan silvia and skyline fanboy

all four still look good but dated

looks supra>>>LFA

Last edited:
how many supercars are refined outside of a Veyron? and now LFA.

the point and purpose of a supercar isnt refinement, its insane performance

Ummm... Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Pagani, jsut to name a few.

Ummm... Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Pagani, jsut to name a few.

sorry, but bentley, merc and aston dont have supercars. those are GT's aka Grand Tourers. have you driven ferraris? they arent that refined. lambos are compared to ferraris since they are under audis belt and get audi interior. the GT2 is and murci are pretty refined but i wouldnt consider the gallardo to be

and the zonda isnt what i would call, "refined" like the veyron and LFA

Last edited:
sorry, but bentley, merc and aston dont have supercars. those are GT's aka Grand Tourers. have you driven ferraris? they arent that refined. lambos are compared to ferraris since they are under audis belt and get audi interior. the GT2 is and murci are pretty refined but i wouldnt consider the gallardo to be

and the zonda isnt what i would call, "refined" like the veyron and LFA

I'm guessing you haven't read up on the Bentley Continental Supersport? In case you haven't:

Cost: $275k est. (compared to the LFA $350k)
Twin Turbo 6.0L, W12 engine, AWD (LFA = 4.8L, V10, RWD)
620 bhp (LFA 552hp)
590 ft-lbs (LFA 354 ft-lbs)
0-60 in 3.7 seconds (LFA does it in 4.2 or 3.6....not sure)
top speed 204 mph (LFA top speed 202)
Carbon Fiber bucket seats to go along with the typical Bentley interior (which IMO is the epitome of "refined")

Now that sir, is a supercar!

Edit: had to remove my MPG claimed because I lost my reference.

Oh, and for the GTR vs. LFA argument, check out this link (which claims the LFA does 0-60 in 3.6?):
http://www.autorivals.net/supercars/2011lfavs2010gtr/2011lfavs2010gtr.htm

My point is, while I like the LFA, the stats don't justify the price. As the article above states, you can buy 4 GTRs and get change back for the price of an LFA.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you haven't read up on the Bentley Continental Supersport? In case you haven't:

Cost: $275k est. (compared to the LFA $350k)
Twin Turbo 6.0L, W12 engine, AWD (LFA = 4.8L, V10, RWD)
620 bhp (LFA 552hp)
590 ft-lbs (LFA 354 ft-lbs)
0-60 in 3.7 seconds (LFA does it in 4.2 or 3.6....not sure)
top speed 204 mph (LFA top speed 202)
Carbon Fiber bucket seats to go along with the typical Bentley interior (which IMO is the epitome of "refined")

Now that sir, is a supercar!

Edit: had to remove my MPG claimed because I lost my reference.

Oh, and for the GTR vs. LFA argument, check out this link (which claims the LFA does 0-60 in 3.6?):
http://www.autorivals.net/supercars/2011lfavs2010gtr/2011lfavs2010gtr.htm

My point is, while I like the LFA, the stats don't justify the price. As the article above states, you can buy 4 GTRs and get change back for the price of an LFA.

and how well does that BCGT handle? what records is it breaking at the nurb or on tracks around the country? what supecars is it hanging with in twisties?

just b/c the BCGT does 0-60 in 3.7secs and has a top speed of 204mph, IN A STR8 LINE, doesnt make it a supercar. sorry my friend, its not a supercar. its stills Gran Tourer thats faster than the reg Continenital GT

and how well does that BCGT handle? what records is it breaking at the nurb or on tracks around the country? what supecars is it hanging with in twisties?

just b/c the BCGT does 0-60 in 3.7secs and has a top speed of 204mph, IN A STR8 LINE, doesnt make it a supercar. sorry my friend, its not a supercar. its stills Gran Tourer thats faster than the reg Continenital GT

This is an exerpt from an article I found. I'll admit, I don't know much about suspensions.

"Supercar performance is complemented by an array of chassis enhancements including retuned steering and suspension, utilising lighter weight components, retuned dampers and anti-roll bars.

Agility is further sharpened by the 40:60 rear-biased torque split for the all-wheel drive system, a wider rear track, bespoke lightweight 20-inch alloy wheels and a unique electronic stability programme.

Carbon ceramic brakes are standard fitment, benefiting steering response, grip and ride comfort, while saving weight. Overall, the engineering team have achieved a weight reduction of 110 kg (243 lb) compared with the Continental GT Speed."

Considering the weight of most bentleys, I'd be impressed if it handles very well at all. I was simply proposing an argument against your comment that Bentley does not produce a supercar. IMO, handling ability alone does not constitute a supercar.

its not a supercar man. its a GT. its in the same category as an Aston martin DBS.

some people mistakingly call the 911 turbo as a supercar, its not. its a GT also. the GT2 and Carrera GT are super cars.

GT3 is a sports car

Last edited:
Back