Lexus Lane Valet

:
2014 QX70 AWD
Anyone catch this commercial over the weekend? I thought it was pretty clever. I come across countless numbers of idiots on my daily commute and would pay big bucks for this! Ha!

https://youtu.be/Tzqio8ig6Gk

Edit- I can never get a damn video to embed on this forum... maybe one of you folks can do it for me. (uhm)

LOL!!!

I WANT THIS FEATURE! TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE!

Thanks Mazdadude! I don't understand why the "insert video" feature has never worked for me. On other forums I can actually go into the source code to get it embedded need be, but have had no luck with this site.

Thanks Mazdadude! I don't understand why the "insert video" feature has never worked for me. On other forums I can actually go into the source code to get it embedded need be, but have had no luck with this site.
You bet! Thanks for sharing! (rlaugh)

Biggest receivers of the automated turn signals from USA to Thailand :

CR-V owners!!! lelolel!

Anyone catch this commercial over the weekend? I thought it was pretty clever. I come across countless numbers of idiots on my daily commute and would pay big bucks for this! Ha!

Edit- I can never get a damn video to embed on this forum... maybe one of you folks can do it for me. (uhm)
Lane Valet button??? Really an April 1st joke ⋯

I usually just use the embedded video format people use and manually replace the heading and URL. :)

Ah ha! So the secret is just to grab the URL from the browser, not the URL provided when you click "share" which is below the video!

So it really was an April Fools joke? Because the comments on Facebook were all about Lexus fans saying they want this feature, they want this feature now and how great Lexus is. LOL

So it really was an April Fools joke? Because the comments on Facebook were all about Lexus fans saying they want this feature, they want this feature now and how great Lexus is. LOL

Imagine this commercial.

" Introducing the new 2017 CX-5. Now with class leading interior quietness and recline rear seats" (camera shows passengers asleep with smiles on their faces). "And now available with CVT." (camera pans to driver asleep at the wheel).

Small text below the screen reads: Professional driver in a closed course. Do not fall asleep while driving your CVTs.

Imagine this commercial.

" Introducing the new 2017 CX-5. Now with class leading interior quietness and recline rear seats" (camera shows passengers asleep with smiles on their faces). "And now available with CVT." (camera pans to driver asleep at the wheel).

Small text below the screen reads: Professional driver in a closed course. Do not fall asleep while driving your CVTs.
LOL. Mazda Canada actually pulled off a good one. They created a poster regarding upcoming 2018 Mazda models, that they will all be automated vehicles and the poster shows the interior without a steering wheel. People in the comments section were in an uproar LOL.

It's funny, but I was at the CES in January and there were a lot of demos/displays of autonomous car technology. Once cars are hooked up to the "grid," something like LLV would be a pretty easy thing to implement.

Drivers hogging the left lane for no reason is a major safety issue, in addition to impeding the flow of traffic and plain inconsiderate and rude behavior. Unfortunately, it is very common here. Despite traffic laws forbidding this, even in California, many people do this consistently. Unlike in Europe and other countries where this is a traffic violation and a fine, here police never stops any of these drivers, even when they drive well below the speed limit.

Funny April Fools!!

Vigilant faster moving traffic yielder here. Heck I even yield to faster moving traffic while in the carpool lane here in WA state. Legally one can just camp out in that far left lane here but I refuse to do that.

EDIT: I don't claim to be a driving angel as I regularly exceed speed limit but you will always see the following from me -->

*never tailgate

always maintain substantial following distance

always utilize turn signals with ample time for other drivers to know my intentions

*pass on the left 90% of the time. Some times just not possible

Yield when needed.

Perhaps I get walked on by some but I know someone will return the favor when I need it at some point.

Last edited:
Back