New owner, new to the forum, and new to Mazda...CX-5 Sport

r15mohd

:
2015 Mazda CX-5 Sport
So last night I finalized my lease deal and am now a proud owner of a 2015 CX-5 Sport - auto. I was able to complete the paperwork only but will pick up the "cute-ute" later on today as they have to install my roof rack rails. Will try and load some pics later on as I get some better shots too, and possibly start a build thread as I'm ordering some mods as I type...bug bit me before I even signed the deal (boom03)

However, this will basically be a grocery-getter, not even my full-time commuter for work, as it was purchased more for the household's use, and outside of your weekend shopping and small errands, doubt it will be used heavily.

Plans are mainly aesthetic outside of an intake and probably exhaust, C/S has me pretty intrigued on their offerings so will likely purchase them soon, too. Thinking about BC coils to get her down, and definitely some upgraded wheels (likely staggered 20s). I've been really impressed with mzoomalohahi5 build, kinda of made me pull the trigger on this over the Rogue.

Some really impressive points so far...the headunit, everything is a simple mod away from making it a NAV and a rear-view camera unit, really liking this feature. Also, the text option is pretty nice addition too, especially in this class. Driving it is like most other Mazda's I've came across, basically a "poor-mans BMW" is spot-on in comparisons. And the MPG figures cant be beat, even my insurance premium had me impressed. Not a bad thing to say, yet...and I hope never!

From lurking this board over the past couple weeks as I decided to purchase the Mazda, it is a lot cleaner and respectable than many of the others I'm apart of. Welcoming to say the least and a grown-up feel...especially coming from Honda's and Nissan's, and even the Lexus community has it's fare share of idiots now that many of their tune-able cars can be had for very cheap, my GS300 being one.

Back