Lewis7789 MS6 GT build thread

I like how you put the Hoosiers in your house. :)

more pics of spoiler? i cant tell.... but unless its white i am leaning towards no

and looks like only steps away from the fridge. I think the spoiler looks great and you should throw it on there, just make sure you replace the stickers so that they can still be seen. (ricer)

Bachelor pad FTW.

more pics of spoiler? i cant tell.... but unless its white i am leaning towards no

I wouldn't paint it. I would think it would blend in better with the tinted rear window.

and looks like only steps away from the fridge. I think the spoiler looks great and you should throw it on there, just make sure you replace the stickers so that they can still be seen. (ricer)

I don't use the fridge anyway. All my food is in the freezer, TV dinners and Klondike bars. haha.

But this is the spoiler I initially wanted/ordered. Much more subtle and flat on top than the one I received.
070519gv5.jpg

For quick reference; The one I received has a lip and curves under.
IMG_20130716_180619_760_zps71b00376.jpg

But in the end, it's just a silly aesthetic mod and was only $50. :)

its not too bad i guess. it just seemed from the first pic that there was a stupid contour to it.

I checked the sensors and didn't see any obvious damage. I asked a fellow on MSF parting out his MS6 for his, waiting for him to remove them. I believe they are about $85 a piece from Mazdaspeed. I'm going to double check all the plugs and diff harnesses this weekend.

I don't really drive the car hard on my daily commute and am so used to all the warning lights on my dash I always forget to check everything out until I'm stuck at my desk at work. haha. But it's certainly at the top of my list to get it resolved, repaired and back to AWD. It's depressing having a FWD MS6. lulz.

my replacement was cheap through cockauto....

edit: nvm i bought it from onlinemazdaparts - $93

Last edited:
fwd should put down more roll power though. theres a little trick for the ms6 that if you put up the ebrake one click, it will disengage the rear diff for the purpose of the rear wheels not fighting the brakes in the case of an emergency. but one click doesn't make the pad press on the rotors and gives you more power from a roll. also since youre not spinning the rears, you should be getting better gas mileage

Sure, more power due to less drivetrain loss. Power from a roll is fine... if we're a bunch of straight line only losers. Which we know that Evan isn't...

True...he's just a loser....LOL, J/K. I would prefer having AWD especially since that's what the cars supposed to be, so hurry up and get it fixed Evan.

i mean, just saying phen. you can have a lot of fun in a straight line, as well as in curves. its not just one or the other

Oh I know. And fun in a straight line tends to lead to speeds that can land you in a lot of trouble. However, you of all people should know that close knit Ohio group gives less than two s**** about going fast in a straight line... unless it's a straight linking two turns at Mid Ohio or VIR.

Back