Lewis7789 MS6 GT build thread

Wouldnt it be nice if the car was rwd when all that stuff happens!?

I was wondering why there was so much wheel spin when i rode along with you at the autox. It all makes sense now

Dinner with friends yesterday;

So Sho pointed out a thread that Jon D. started about an ABS sensor being bad and causing all the same lights on the dash to come on that I have and resulting in the car running in FWD only. Well fml. No wonder I have so much understeer. I've been running in FWD since I put the coilovers on. Haha. So I'm going to check everything this weekend and see where the issue is and get it sorted so I have AWD again. Doh!

good luck. for me it was pretty quick to notice the wire was stripped and rubbing. i think what happens is the wire rubs against the rotor heat shield or wheel or something. i had JUST done my brakes when mine happened, which is why i knew to look in the wheel wells.

Last edited:
Got the new tails in. I'm such an idiot. They are supposed to be plug-n-play but I couldn't figure out how to get them hooked up since the plugs don't match. The LED plug inserts into the bulb socket, not the clip. Haha. All installed and good to go now. I think it looks much better.

Now off to Autozone for oil and to track down that loose ABS sensor.

Evan, THAT SEXY ASS!!! (MS6 looks good too!)

Good choice on option 1 came out great and it was half the price. Those are what should have been put on from factory instead of the bulbous ones on there.

I have no idea why mazda used round lights in the first place, those tails look soooo much better. Just like ^he said, "what should have been there from the factory"

way to jock my style and get the same tail lights......jeeze lewis...

jk looking good brotato. i should make a build thread

MazdaMeet-Jul-14-2013-DSC00469_zps7bee3b4c.jpg

MazdaMeet-Jul14-2013-DSC00467_zpsfbc87b5b.jpg

lol! You guys crack me up. Mike I want to be just like you, I got your tails and that rear window spoiler should be here tomorrow. Make a build thread for you MS6, that would make 3 or 4 here on 247. haha

Thanks for the pics, Sho and Peaches. :)

The car looks great.

The taillights look great! Definitely a good choice, I'm not sure the other ones you are considering would be $200 better than what you have.

We were talking about your taillights at Mid-Ohio. lol He was like, Mike's tail is so sexy.
talking about my mazda tail? lol pervs
lol! You guys crack me up. Mike I want to be just like you, I got your tails and that rear window spoiler should be here tomorrow. Make a build thread for you MS6, that would make 3 or 4 here on 247. haha

Thanks for the pics, Sho and Peaches. :)

ill get around to it

I removed the Plastidip (It peels right off, Will and JT!) from the emblem. Looks much better.

I ordered a ricer rear window spoiler on ebay for $50 shipped but they sent me a bigger, more obvious one... Not sure if I like it or not... Thoughts?

I've identified a major problem with the rear window spoiler... It has covered the CR3 and Because Race Car stickers you had there!!!

But seriously, I like it. I also like the emblem chrome.

I also got some lightly used Hoosiers from Marlon for a killer deal. Kitty thinks it's a climbing toy though. Lulz.

Don't like that window spoiler, way too big. I think a nice, subtle one, dipped white would be sexy though

Last edited:
Back