Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

Cheers folk. :D

Foto0285-1.jpg

are you cooling your tires with those fender vents? great car other than those silly things

Chefspot, Deleting them is not illegal, not even in Pa where the inspection laws are second only to California. (Notice I said laws, not the practice of them.)

BPboiler, While the factory fogs are not the best I have used, they do perform a function and are not the worst I have seen/used either. If you were looking for lighting distance, you don't want fog lights. You want driving, passing or pencil lights... and they should only be connected to the high beams.

Squared, I installed a very light blue tint ("Optic" blue) on my fogs. It is not illegal (here in Texas,) does not reduce light output or alter the light color, and I personally like the look against my white car, though yellow is cool too. I have seen yellow on GGM and TGM cars and it does look good, but will alter the light color.
Check your states DOT site if you don't want a surprise visit from Johnny Law.

Last edited:
Im excited! Im getting 5% tint on all my back windows tomorrow! I will post pictures after. This is the first car that actually looks sharp my old Infiniti was a boat.

He's selling the fiberglass ones he had since he went with carbon fiber. Remove the spaces on either side of the 3 in the url to see.

http://www.mazda 3 forums.com/index.php?topic=200230.0

He's selling the fiberglass ones he had since he went with carbon fiber. Remove the spaces on either side of the 3 in the url to see.

http://www.mazda 3 forums.com/index.php?topic=200230.0

Thank you very much! if i didn't misunderstood it seems that those fender are self made and aren't in commerce,unfortunately he already sold them.

He had them made but they are the only ones available unless you know someone who does body work.

Got my back tint done today. Waiting to get car inspected once I get plates to get the fronts done. Prolly going to smoke side markers and yellow fogs.

Car.jpg

I'm new to this forum but I've had my Mazda 3 for almost a year now. I absolutely love the car! I'm looking forward to getting new wheels and tires from my tax return and I also have a AEM CAI on the way.

_IGP1500.jpg

_IGP1573.jpg

_IGP1514-1.jpg

_IGP1545-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to this forum but I've had my Mazda 3 for almost a year now. I absolutely love the car! I'm looking forward to getting new wheels and tires from my tax return and I also have a AEM CAI on the way.

_IGP1500.jpg

_IGP1573.jpg

_IGP1514-1.jpg

_IGP1545-1.jpg

I love that front bumper.

Nice car,what version is this ?

Anyone know what badges have the holes behind them? I want to take off the 2.3 on the sides and the Mazda 3 on the side but I don't want ruin the adhesive.

2.3 doesn't have any holes behind it. Neither does the "3" part of "mazda3" on the rear hatch. You can also remove the door guards without leaving holes behind them.

Test fitted my new wheels today. Should be pretty nice.

035-5.jpg

edit: my photobucket seems to dislike me at the moment. Can anyone see that picture?

Back