Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

I worried about too much chrome until I saw it on copper red. Drooool... Even better in person. Expecting big changes as soon as BC gets my new coilovers made.

Getting colis MADE? fuuuuck how low you expecting to go? If you can go as low as that guy with the airride, on static coils. thatd be sick.

Not really having them made so much as having them use a combination of parts that they don't keep in stock for long. BC makes an "extreme drop kit" which uses shorter springs and shorter struts than their regular coilover kit. I am getting even shorter springs (135mm) to go with the shorter struts. Just waiting for the struts to get in stock.

Can't go quite as low as air when static on 19" wheels. I want to lower the front another inch to sit perfectly. 23" fender to ground height or about 3" from the frame rail to the ground should be about perfect. If that is accomplished I will almost be sitting fender on my wheels and my front lip should be about 1" off the ground.

Finally found some time to install my rear mudflaps today and it wasn't hard at all, I love how it gives the car a totally different look....and my car is dirty I know

_IGP1592.jpg

_IGP1593.jpg

LOL I think all 3 of us will have new wheels this year too. That was a fun day but you need to come to more meets farther away with me and Kyle this summer Aaron.

Had to bring my car into the shop the other day. Car was shaking after warming up so I figured it was ignition coils or motor mounts. Guy calls to tell me the coils were cracked, but it was still under the 3 month warranty from when I bought the car so they replaced it. Since it was a Subaru dealership and not a mazda they brought it over to Mazda and they replaced ignition coils and spark plugs. But I figured while they were under there they could replace the motor mounts that are under mazda warrenty and they did so! New coils, plugs and mounts. Question I have now is will there be problems down the line caused by one of these things I should be worrying about? Car runs and feel perfectly fine now.

Last edited:
Back