Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

Come spring I'll be out shooting more of my car and maybe some others. Not much can be shot while the car is in storage cause of the snow/salt on the roads.

its not the same "boring" side shot... lol
DSC_0945_6_7_8.jpg

Last edited:
hey i just got a 2007 mazda 3 hatchback (5 door) is there anything i should know about it that is good or bad?

thanks so much

-Adam

i just got a white 07 mazda 3 hatch ill post some soon!! do i need to know anything about the car?

Just that the '07s are probably the most reliable of all the model years for the 3, generally speaking of course, based on a few different sources of information (Consumer Reports, TrueDelta.com, etc.). (I have no knowledge about your specific M3H so the above statement applies only to model year 2007 M3H's as a group.)

If it hasn't already been done, you can probably unlock the Driver Information System (DIS) in your factory stereo. Search the How-To section for.. well, how to.

Gas mileage averages ~22 City and ~30 Highway, but as always Your Mileage May Vary (TM).

The paint is very thin. Treat it with care and respect (i.e. no tailgating, wash it at least once/week (no exceptions) (touchless automatic car washes only, otherwise hand wash with quality products and don't let the wash mitt touch the ground), fix paint chips promptly even if it's just with the "nail polish" factory touch-up paint (hint: use a round toothpick instead of the supplied brush), etc.) and it will reward you by looking awesome. (thumb)

Being three years old, I'd be surprised if it still has the original tires (Goodyear Eagle RS-A's), but if it does and you drive in the snow, seriously consider investing in some Winter or Performance Winter tires mounted on steel rims, 'cuz the RS-A's SUCK on anything that isn't both warm (>50) AND dry. It'll probably run you ~$650 but IMO it's well worth the improved performance and peace of mind. After all, the tires are the only part of the car in contact with the road.

Oh.. And welcome to the forums! (hi)

Back