Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

here is a friend of mines 3
l_53ecd460f9ce1151495fec1a76597702.jpg
That car is so bad that the windshield wipers jumped right off the windshield. :D

That's your opinion but I don't agree.

And my point of differentiating between the speed and non-speed is that at least the speed has an air gap between the roof and the spoiler, so it *might* potentially provide some benefit (even if it's just window-clearing).

Putting the ridiculous "lip" spoiler on the roof of a FWD car is completely pointless and actually makes the car less aerodynamic.

speed3 or non-speed3 ... if it doesnt have a wing/spoiler it looks ugly as hell ... makes it look like a hyundai accent hatchback or even one of those old daewoo hatchbacks

I have to agree w/both of you... and also disagree.
I agree that the rear spoiler adds nothing but asthestics. Even that it may make the rear window dirtier faster, but also that the car is "missing something" w/o it.
Also that the Speed rear wing has the potential to be useable as an aerodynamic device, but for me it took some getting used to. At first I thought it too big and gawdy, but it's grown on me.
I've considered removing the rear wing on my own HB, largely based on your having done it, and spoken about it often, Kane. But after seeing the Canadian GS series HB from several POV in pictures, I really like the car with the wing. And afterall, how often do I drive over 80mph to make use of an aerodynamic of that proportion work for me?

I still walking around it trying to figure out what to do to it...
2190108620029704457S500x500Q85.jpg

want some suggestions?

Yeah...have at it. One I'd like to do is the cross brace on the strut towers (thumb) and eyebrows...even the wife was talking about an exhaust.

what's the round plug for, pasenger side front bumper?

Yeah...have at it. One I'd like to do is the cross brace on the strut towers (thumb) and eyebrows...even the wife was talking about an exhaust.

what's the round plug for, pasenger side front bumper?

Springs, remove the side molding, tints and CAI or SRI. :)

Tow hook huh? interesting...I'm going to leave the side moldings on. I could park in the back 40 and someone would still park along side and ding the door...tint is coming as well as a clear bra. Guess I do have some ideas for it...

Well then, those flimsey, cheap, not to mention mounted too low side moldings aren't going to help. I had more people scraping mine before I took the molding off. I stressed over that for almost 2 yrs before I did mine. Now I wouldn't have it any other way.

BTW: If you look under the hatch floor where the jack handle lives, you will also find the tow hook. It's in the manual.

i spotted this blk mazda3 dropped pretty low with a bike rack on the roof, and an exhaust system in starkville/MSU. stock exterior

im a student at MSU....so...

k sports aren't installed yet. but need to be. very very badly. they're sitting in my room collecting dust because i'm way to lazy to install them.

tisk tisk, laziness is the enemy! (sad1) Car looks sweet btw

Back