Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

slowtheory ... yea weaksauce is mainly honda aftermarket but they're my brothers homeboys/sponsors so anytime i need anything for my car that they can get for me i usually deal with them since my brother can get me good prices ... it would be better for me if i still lived in northern cali where they're located but i'm in hot as hell vegas now

slowtheory ... yea weaksauce is mainly honda aftermarket but they're my brothers homeboys/sponsors so anytime i need anything for my car that they can get for me i usually deal with them since my brother can get me good prices ... it would be better for me if i still lived in northern cali where they're located but i'm in hot as hell vegas now

right on. i know a couple of ppl in team IKON that sport wek'sos so that's what i kinda thought. lucky you that you know them though haha.(friday)

Not sure if you heard of them before but ATS Garage is the group my brother is in ... Some of the cleanest JDM style hondas you'll see in the bay area ... my bros car was actually featured in the feb 08 issues of super street and HCI magazines ... 96 civic hatch with a K20 motor swap

nawce.

couple of ppl i know, you can find their cars here www.theteamikon.com . dunno if they've been in any mags lately, but they're defenitely worthy. Audrey's civic is super clean and Mike G.s right hand drive EF is immaculate haha.

/hondatalk

Nice ... my bros car is actually in the process of getting his right hand drive conversion done as we speak ... s*** ... i want to be the first one in vegas to do a RHD conversion on my 3 ... if not the first at least still have it done

So how do you like your VIS cf hood ?? ... I wasn't too satisfied with mine last year ... The gap between the fenders and hood didn't line up very well ... much bigger gap than the stock hood so i ended up selling it to a friend of a friend ... they do look good but i just wasn't satisfied

Here's a few pictures of my car last year ... cf hood and Work emotion XD-9 17x7.5

n1361575745_65116_3995.jpg

n1361575745_65117_4393.jpg

n1361575745_65120_5664.jpg

n1361575745_65122_2281.jpg

yeah, the gap isnt too bad with the fenders, but the front bumper looks goofy. i think i just need to do some fiddling with the alignment and should be good to go. pictures don't show up :(. i hate work e-net.

One thing i wanted to do when i did have my cf hood was get a cf spoiler too ... at the time they didn't have one available for the Raven wing i have currently on my car but carbon creations actually makes a cf wing just like my raven wing ... i think on your car it would look real good with the cf hood ... wish they had full car pictures though ... here check it out .......

04_3hbccravenroofwing2.jpg

If you wanna see the cf wing that i'm talkin' about go to extremedimensions.com and just look for it under the mazda3 wing/spoiler section

funny. my friend is actually wrapping my stock spoiler as we speak, even with the same 2x2 weave. our cars look really really weird without one i'll tell you that much.

i'll post up some pics as soon as he's finished. i gave it to him monday, it's about 1 1/2 week turnaround time.

funny. my friend is actually wrapping my stock spoiler as we speak, even with the same 2x2 weave. our cars look really really weird without one i'll tell you that much.

The non-speed spoiler is completely useless (except to make the window more dirty). I actually think mine looks better without it.

speed3 or non-speed3 ... if it doesnt have a wing/spoiler it looks ugly as hell ... makes it look like a hyundai accent hatchback or even one of those old daewoo hatchbacks

That's your opinion but I don't agree.

And my point of differentiating between the speed and non-speed is that at least the speed has an air gap between the roof and the spoiler, so it *might* potentially provide some benefit (even if it's just window-clearing).

Putting the ridiculous "lip" spoiler on the roof of a FWD car is completely pointless and actually makes the car less aerodynamic.

2454651611_2523da75e5_o.jpg

Spoilers are not useless on FWD cars. They are useless on FWD street cars driven at legal speeds but SCCA racers know the benefits of a spoiler on a FWD car. To say they are completely useless is incorrect.

Back