Legal Race Tracks in Canada

where are you in canada. in southern ontario there are a few, cayuga (can't remember the name at the moment) has open days, mosport as was mentioned, and probably many other tracks. Post it in your local section and see if you can get more help.

Dunnsville has a half decent track. But don't stay in town for to long, they don't call it dumbsville for no reason. It's just around the Hamilton area in Ontario

Cornwall race track in ontario,st-eustache race track in quebec,mont-tremblant in quebec,sanair in quebec,napierville in quebec,but this one is only a drag race track...

I don't even know where that is...

when you take the 15 north,wich becomes the 117 just after st-jerome,its about 15 minutes after st-sauveur on the east side,wich get you either to mt-tremblant,or across the mountain to st-michel des sait,(st-gabriel-de-brandon),hope this helps you out!

Dunnsville has a half decent track. But don't stay in town for to long, they don't call it dumbsville for no reason. It's just around the Hamilton area in Ontario

Off topic, but a friend used to work with young offenders, and said that the three ontario towns with the stupidest kids were Dunnville, Tilbury and Owen sound.

End threadjack.

well i m not shure want you mean,but i put the city s and provinces,do you need the adress?i can find them quickly,but they all have they re own websites.

now that you got the ass out of your system, I was talking to the OP, not you. Clearly as you put in cities and provinces, it would be stupid for me to have been referring to you, wouldn't it? (wink)

now that you got the ass out of your system, I was talking to the OP, not you. Clearly as you put in cities and provinces, it would be stupid for me to have been referring to you, wouldn't it? (wink)

yeah buddy,thats what i tough!no offences!

Atlantic Motorsport Park, just outside Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Back