Leather P5 seats <-> Mazdaspeed seats swap pix

Gbourdon said:
See my last post. There is no good way to secure them unless you use the brackets from the P5 and drill some holes in the Sedan. Just dont drill into your fuel tank!

thanks, ill have to look into that

frank

I have leather in my P5. But, honestly, I dont' really find it that much more comfortable than "normal" seats. However, I do have to admit that they look better. If only they had those seats in the mazda 3s for p5s......

I'm thinking about getting some P5 leather seats, are those rear lower brackets the only thing I'd need from a P5? The guy selling the seats is still using his so I'd have to find another set.

Yeah, you need those brackets. Unless you can find another way to attach them.

I think Mack Dadam did it without the brackets... I guess I'll ask him about it

Yeah, ask him. The brackets make it easier I would say. I didnt really look into other options since I had them readily available.

ok, well thanks, and the pics made it much easier to visualize what needs to be done (2thumbs)

daedalus said:
you shoulda put the passenger leather seat in the drivers seat.. it looks less worn.
they were both in great shape, believe it was just fron someone pushing on them during the install which gives them the worn look in the pic.

they do have to go on the correct side due to where the seat belts are along with the adjustment features......

Last edited:
Back