Do newer CX-5 seats fit in the KE?

Im currently swapping my interior right now, i have all the door panels and pillars wrapped in foam suede right now and my seats are beat to hell, I love the look of the seats with alcantara?? I dont know if its another material or not but oh well, would be helpful to know if i could swap those into my car or not, plz say yes😂🥲

Attachments

• IMG_3589.png
    IMG_3589.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 37
Just FYI, I find the fake suede seats (but not the cloth or leather) seats super uncomfortable. They have a ton of built in lumbar that you can't adjust in, only outward. Might want to get some seat time at your local dealer. The cloth seats are very comfortable (for me) and the leather seats are firmer, but also comfortable (for me).

Last edited:
That is not a real leather seat. They want $600 for a fake leather seat???

IMG_3590.png
been looking at these but my seats that i have right now are stiff and the leather got hard, dont know if the newer or older seats r better

That is not a real leather seat. They want $600 for a fake leather seat???

I know!!!! $600 GTFOH, i posted other oem seats, i dont know fo those are worth it

View attachment 323276been looking at these but my seats that i have right now are stiff and the leather got hard, dont know if the newer or older seats r better

I think the cloth seats are the most comfortable, but they don't have a metal heating element grid which makes the seat stiffer as in the other two, just the seat frame, airbag assembly in the side of the seat, some nice foam and the cloth covering.

714+rAVy7LL.jpg

Last edited:
LKQ is your friend. ;)

$215, that's more like it. There are shipping costs but can be avoided by picking up if you can find the part at a warehouse near you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back